Call to Glory

Good
7.1

Bring Back Call to Glory

By kennethlichti, Feb 05, 2014

Bring back Call to Glory. Craig T. Nelson and Cindy Pickett reprising Keenan Wynn as Grandpa Sarnac/ Grandma Sarnac. Recast and update Sarnac Family. Incorporate historical news footage ala Forrest Gump.

By cogoo24, Jun 19, 2007

This was a wonderful family drama and I enjoyed watching it each week. Since I was about the same age as the older two children, it was like reliving my high school years. The series was well-acted and the characters were well developed. Craig T. Nelson was terrific in his role as a military dad; so different than his later role in "Coach". Elisabeth Shue went on to make many movies, most recently "Gracie." I would like to see more of this type of drama on television!

I would be interested to know if the series is out on DVD or VHS. So far, I have only seen the pilot episode on VHS.moreless

By arasole86, Apr 13, 2006

Call to Glory blew past my expectations. At first, I had expected same old same old plot development but twist after turn of excitement and action just way exceeded my expectations. Mind you, there were some problems (most discontinuity issues) that I don't have the time to mention but all in all, a solid 9.