Secret's Safe With Me

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Secrets Safe With Me

By thefanof, Oct 12, 2012

The looking under the bed scene was a little corny, but the father-daughter scenes on this show are almost always good, so I'll let that slide.

The case was a little bit boring today, as was the continuation of the Castle and Beckett romance through that weird handshake. The show might be the highlight of Monday nights still, but this episode was really disappointing from a mystery standpoint, and a relationship one.

Castle: Secret's safe with me

By 88sunrise88, Oct 10, 2012

Excellent! the romance is out and it sure feels good. At last. Now your ratings will go up. Castle and Beckett have the most wonderful love story. I'm glad they can now show it.

The two support detectives get an A+ too. I'm glad the chief has warmed up. She is much more attradctive as an addition to the show.

Nice job. Keep it up. The best season BY FAR.

Fun episode

By mysteriousopal, Oct 10, 2012

The case was a little weird, especially with the ending but I liked the character moments in the episode - like the handshake of Castle and Beckett, so adorable! Plus "The butler did it" had me cracking up :).

Loved that Martha knew immediately about Castle and Beckett and that Castle told Alexis. Castle dealing with Alexis moving out was a little sad and sweet as was Martha's offer of staying so that Castle won't be alone. Wonderful episode.