Secret's Safe With Me

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Secrets Safe With Me

By thefanof, Oct 12, 2012

The looking under the bed scene was a little corny, but the father-daughter scenes on this show are almost always good, so I'll let that slide.

The case was a little bit boring today, as was the continuation of the Castle and Beckett romance through that weird handshake. The show might be the highlight of Monday nights still, but this episode was really disappointing from a mystery standpoint, and a relationship one.

Castle: Secret's safe with me

By 88sunrise88, Oct 10, 2012

Excellent! the romance is out and it sure feels good. At last. Now your ratings will go up. Castle and Beckett have the most wonderful love story. I'm glad they can now show it.

The two support detectives get an A+ too. I'm glad the chief has warmed up. She is much more attradctive as an addition to the show.

Nice job. Keep it up. The best season BY FAR.

No monsters under the bed.

By mnementh01, Oct 09, 2012

Emotional episode on more than a few levels.

Castle's parting with Alexis I imagine, is what every Father would go through when his daughter(s) fly the nest, although the fact she was only 5 miles away (?) seemed odd. Why wouldn't she just commute???

Castle back to it's best with a decent case and lots of humour.

However, while it was long gone time that Gates warmed to Castle, as soon as he handed over the Gemini doll and signed his book for her, alarm bells started up with a vengeance.

I imagine that most viewers would see that the doll would be the final link in the case chain and that inevitably, it would end up broken with resultant rage on Gate's part.

In all honesty, this Gates/Castle animosity is getting a bit old hat and if Gates was as good a detective as she is purported to be, Castles assisstance in solving cases should be pretty obvious to her.

While very sweet, the hand holding kiss substitute in the station is crazy, as a room full of detectives who have NEVER seen Castle/Beckett so much as touch in the bullpen would take about 1 nanosecond to figure out what's going on.

Hopefully, Lanie will find out pretty quick and make their lives Hell for a while.

With all this and some smut from Beckett "Take your hand of your tool". I was in Hog Heaven.

Keep 'em coming, writers. This is the reason I loved Castle in the first place.moreless

Touching episode

By SlainValhallan, Oct 09, 2012

While the murder case was great and sparked a few thoughts, it was Castle's relationship stories that really took a root this week.

With Beckett sharing further personal stories about herself with Castle and Castle having to deal with Alexis moving out, it was great. And the ending with castle's mother was really touching. Of course, though, "rent-free."