The Wild Rover

Episode Reviews (6)

Great

The Wild Rover

By thefanof, Apr 01, 2013

Hate the Kevin character, but this episode was a break from the norm, and actually made him come off as not just a complete tool. A bit of an anticlimactic ending, but sometimes Castle does fall into this trap.

Definitely an episode to check out.

Calling out his chums

By Barossa, Mar 28, 2013

I loved when he called out his team at the end and introduced them one by one, especially Castle's response. This was an excellent episode.

Good use of cast members

By clairdun, Mar 27, 2013

It was good to see Seamus D's character expanded. We need to see more of the story lines of the whole cast. It is also good to see Castle share some of the ghosts in his closet. I feel it brings Caskett closer together as a couple.

So far I feel the writers are keeping the Caskett relationship at an even keel.

The Ryan Game

By phxcowbot, Mar 26, 2013

early scene: cut from Ryan and Jenny to Caskett & Javi at the new Murder Board, and Castle says "So, the Master Baker",,,,,,, LMAO. Anngel421 is right - Seamus showed us his chops; when he stood outside the bar and took a breath and set his collar and walked in like he Owned the Joynt - BOOM. I knew this one was gonna be fun.

I'll bet they have four different Javi episodes the writers are pimping around the set - we know he's a Certified Badass, and he's gonna go all medieval on someone's ass; they're just working on the setupmoreless

awwww :)

By anngel421, Mar 26, 2013

Kevin ryan has always been one of my favorite characters of the show. He's always kind of looked as this nerdy kid brother type and that's the staple and Seamus D is very good at playing the nice guy opposite Jon Huertes' playboy Espesito cop. But occasionally he's shown the NYPD cop grit and that's what makes him awesome and one of the reasons ive kept with the show. Anyway this episode.. .man I've always known Seamus D can act but this one was tense, it was funny and sweet. Although if there was one flaw... I didn't quite get the big reveal of Castle's secret. Maybe I need to watch it again but the "aww" moment of beckett and castle just didn't hit me the right way because of it. Still stellar episode.moreless

Nice one

By Addic7ed, Mar 26, 2013

Pretty good episode tonight. It could have been a two episode material. Nice to see that Ryan once was someone entirely different. I didn't see him as that kind of cop, he certainly doesn't have the looks. I wish to see Beckett as an undercover cop, the kind that can take a huge risk to solve a crime or to save someone's life. Perhaps when we see Castle's dad again.