Catscratch

Good
7.1

AWESOME show

By bautistakenrick856, Sep 20, 2014

It was such a good show, and now I missed it.

I miss this show!

By Murvine_Taylor, Sep 16, 2014

Catscratch was a wonderful show with episodes that had good story lines and great humor. I remember watching it when I was in second grade. I loved it as much as loved and now love SpongeBob. It is too bad that Catscratch had gotten cancelled so early. I think that it would be amazing if it was brought back! Overall, I give this show a perfect score!

It's okay

By kawaiimilksha, Aug 16, 2014

not bad, but not oscar-worthy

Very Original, Wacky, and Wierd

By NatT96, Aug 02, 2014

Woke up, ran to the television set on saturday morning, got some honey comb cereal and always watched this wacky, but funny in my opinion. Another sadly cancelled Nick show. The animation was extremly nostalgic. It won an Annie too. Great series with great producers and every episode took you on a "Cat Dog" style ride.

Holy sh*t i love this show

By erikpisack, Jan 14, 2014

the show was a unique show that came on to nick sadly it had a small amount of episodes only 20 that really pissed me off but the show was funny it made me chuckle and just was a fun show to watch i would run to the TV have a soda and cookies and watch it it has that odd style with Arnold's modern life and ren an stimpy and lets just say when they were happy meal toys at MC Donald all i would eat for dinner for a month were happy meals i even watched it when i got surgery on my ear great show just greatmoreless

BRING IT BACK!!!!!

By nickhughes773, Aug 11, 2013

This was way better than almost all shows that are all on today.

Gross!

By nicholasfirel, Jul 18, 2013

Eeeehh :\ It's okay. I guess.

It's ok.

By Lyoko88, Mar 18, 2013

It was a decent show, it's not bad.

Okay Show I guess...

By SpongeBob4Life, Jun 27, 2012

Made me laugh as a kid, but it creeped me out cause that one cat with the Irish accent (Gordon I think?) had a crush on that little girl, Kimberly. Uhhhh, pedo much?

Load More Reviews