Celebrity Deathmatch

Show Reviews (52)

Great

Love the show

By Petsemitery, Nov 19, 2011

This show was really funny. They had all the celaberties fight each other in a ring. they always had a new and inventive way to kill the other celebs in the ring. Of cource it way all in clay but it is funny to see the celebs die in uniqe ways.

Celebrity Deathmatch is like wrestling but with claymation and celebrities.

By Tvfan14, Nov 19, 2011

I miss Celebrity Deathmatch it was a classic show on mtv that doesn't come on anymore. I like the show because of the humor seeing clay celebrities beat the crap out of each other. It's like Mortal Kombat you know the finishing moves. But the good news is it comes on Mtv2

not for kids, or anybody else

By plaguezombie, Nov 19, 2011

this is a show. a good show. a violent show. i like this show for its horrible bloody deaths and that the one i want to win always wins. however, i began to hate it for some fights. things got really dumb, and they did redeem themselves, but man, could celebrities take punches and plagues and getting things thrown at them!

BRING IT BACK NOW.

By talonoflight, Nov 19, 2011

you should bring it back it was a damn good show. should never of taken it off in the 1st place. you also should have icp in it too would love to see them kick ass. bring it back and bring it back very soon.

Anyone who watches wrestling will watch this. you should also have icp vs. eminem on a celebery deathmatch.

Great show, but it's on way too late.

By pharaoh2, Nov 19, 2011

Johnny Gomez and Nick Diamond are announcers for an event where different celebrities fight to the death.

I still enjoy this show, but it is on way too late. The plot is great, as it makes wrestling more interesting.

The celebrities fighting to the death always keeps me in suspense and it had great action, but some of the celebrities shouldn't have died(I.E. Jim Carrey), IMO. Sometimes, Stone Cold Steve Austin would use his time machine to bring celebrities through time to fight, which is always interesting. I'm not real fond of the clay animation, but it's okay. The side-stories with Gomez and Diamond getting into some sort of trouble sometimes were very well done, too. Overall,great plot, okay animation, and great fights. It was even funny at times.

8.7/10.

~Pharaoh2.moreless

A great show, but not promoted enough.

By calicow, Nov 19, 2011

Celebrity Deathmatch. I must say that this was one (and probably the only) show that I just loved watching on MTV. The only thing that I didn't like about the show was that due to lack of promotion, I never really knew when it was on the air. When I would see that it was being shown, I would most always put on and watch.

With that said, what I absolutely loved about Celebrity Deathmatch was the way there was always celebritys made into clay and they would start pummuling each other in a no-holds-barred match, especially when the celebrities didn't know why they fighting each other (which happened a few times). Another thing that I really liked about the show were the announcers. Nick Diamond and Johnny Gomez were hilarious together, especially with how dense Nick was when it came to various things that happened around the announcing booth.

With these things said, these are just a few things that I liked about Celebrity Deathmatch. It would be so great if it could come back on the air and promoted better than it was in the past.moreless

Canceling this show was the greatest sin in the history of TV!

By McRazor, Nov 19, 2011

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY? OH, MIGHTY GOD!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?????????? This was my reaction when I found out that Celebrity Deathmatch is canceled! Words can not describe how I love it! Entire show is a stroke of genius! It really is! I love stop-motion ,and the puppets itself were great.... impersonations were also great... My favourite fight was LL Cool J vs. Quenn Lattifah ... and Mills Lane is awesome character ... Only boring episode was with freaks made by Stone Cold ... great show ... awesome show ... the coolest show on MTV ... and again ... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHYYYYYYYY? OH, MIGHTY GOD!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYY??????????moreless

Satire with clamation celebrities fighting each other to the death.

By vicmackey31, Nov 19, 2011

Too bas this was canceled, it was a fun watch. If this is a show that you do not normally watch and you are sitting at home with nothing to do, you are going to with you had it on tape. Having it "on tape" had become the generic term for recorded programs. Today you are more likely to have the show on Tivo or DVR than VHS, or god forbid Beta!! It is kind of like how a lot of people still call CD's "records" or "albums." Anyway, back to the show. This is the type of show that is really pretty good if you would just give it a chance. So on those cold, lonely, rainy days, pop in your tape or DVR or whatever if you were smart enough to tape it. If not, check to see if it is on as a re-run. After all, as they say, if you have never seen it, it is new to you. Here i sit hoping that MTV has the guts to bring it back.moreless

Oh this is really trash tv.....I love it!!

By bcub, Nov 19, 2011

Being an animation fan, espcially claymation it has always been fun to watch this late at night when i have nothing else on, but now I have found myself marking it on my planner...oh whoa is me!

The ideas are fun, the fact that no one has complained (or have they?) is great, I guess they have permissions etc.. for this otherwise it would not be done but its fun, bloody and contains some fantastic moves who could not watch it!

Well of course it is still trashy tv, but good trash and worth it for a late night or saturday after a few drinks ;-)moreless

Load More Reviews