Ep. #201

Episode Reviews (4)

Superb

Silly, but in a good way. I am always amazed by how far Dave Chappelle will go. The "Racial Draft" is a must see, but first check out the parody of "Samuel Jackson" beer.

By edjbuddha, Jul 10, 2007

The Episode starts out with “Samuel Jackson” the beer. Though I don’t think Chappelle looks much like Samuel L Jackson he sounds just like him. This scene is hilarious to watch. There is even a little bit more of it in the closing credits you can’t miss.

The “Slow Motion” was also a funny little skit. Especially the transformation of Mrs. Kim to the sexier Mrs. Kim. The toilet scene was a bit much, but it was funny that he blew out of his shoes.

The “Racial Draft” was the high-light of the show. Dave Chappelle plays “Tiger Woods” to a “ti”, no pun intended. They do call the “Asian” Chinese a few times, but this scene was well worth starting the season with. EdJmoreless

Awesome!

By ZachDresch, Aug 03, 2006

One of my favorite episodes! Racial Draft is one of the best sketches Chappelle ever did. The slow motion skit was awesome too. Especially when Dave took a crap in slow motion.

Plus I've gotta mention the best sketch of the night: Samuel Jackson Beer. The best line was: "Yes, they deserve to die, and I hope they burn in h**l!!" Great episode, and I reccommend it.

A great show! A best start of a new season! Personal favourite- the last part including the racial draft. Something someone should have thought of by now:)

By adrijana_sk, Jun 24, 2006

A great show! The first two parts are awsome, with an accent on the Samuel Jackson part- a real S. J. idea! Very good-hillarious. My favourite though, is the racial draft. Chapelle does have a huge point behind the whole act- the way people label and re-label themselves in terms of race. Definately a good point was Tiger Woods, with his :"goodbye fried rice, hello fried chicken"!