Charlie & Lola

Show Reviews (18)

Good
7.4

Oh god kids' tv shows are going downhill and this show is not helping.

By Spongeyfan, Jul 22, 2012

Why does everyone like Charlie and Lola it is boring and yet it's a program for preschoolers but i can't seem to know why they'd enjoy that piece of rubbish and they are yet british like me but i don't talk like many british people i talk a bit american as well oh god this show is dead boring the voices are boring and many more this show aired in CBeebies in the UK over here and Playhouse Disney in the USA i can't believe Americans would even try to put this piece of rubbish on Playhouse Disney it is boring and not too bright but they dubbed it so the american version might actually be good but they kept the stupid boring voices if you want to see a good show for kids either watch SpongeBob or Rocko's Modern Life this is'nt really a good show this show is evil and must be cancelled and whoever created this probably loves like being bored or something this is more boring than the soap operas like Coranation Street and Eastenders.moreless

Lola is very annoying.

By DreadAngelus, Jul 06, 2012

Yes. It's true.

Plot: Charlie and Lola, always goes on to adventures to whine about and anything, they go there to and Lola is always there to WHINE at them.

Characters: Charlie is good, but Lola must go if she doesn't stop that whining around. Voice acting is okay, nice accents.

Value: The accents and common sense in here are essential, but Lola is ruining this show, influencing kids to give out nonsense whines.

Art: Could use a little improvement on their appearance, but animation is fine.

Overall: 4. Lola needs to control herself. Whining almost everytime, that is a problem.moreless

Perfect show for kids

By CristinaMccan, Jun 17, 2012

Love this and I watched this since I started school (5) and I loved it ever since.Please please please please please please please please with 3 scoops of raspberry riple ice-cream and 2 calories of wipped cream and a cherry with sprinkles on top bring this show back oh please god i'm begging you or else just cancel Mickey Mouse clubhouse.

Crap!

By Paris113, Nov 09, 2011

I think little kids can be a pain in the a** but they deserve better tv shows than this pice of crap. I mean you can replace this with a better show. The person who thought of this was either mentally challended,just stupid or drunk. This dosen\'t teach kids anything in the real world. The animation is awful. I can draw better than that. The only reason I give it a 1 is beacuase I feel sorry for it.

Charlie and Lola is a very funny and educational show! Great for young children!

By NikiMurrell, May 24, 2010

I love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, love, this show!

It's so elegant and enriching!!! And the theme song, it makes me want to cry! It's so beautiful! I used to watch this show whenever I could when I was about 3 or 4 years old! This show is so pretty!

I wish that more people will watch it. Although, I don't watch it very often either... But, I'm a very busy person...

Still, I love this show! It's just so perfect! I absolutely love it!

I love it! I love it! I love it!

I just wish I could watch it more often...moreless

I have this little sister, Lola. She is small. And very funny.

By KatieWagnersSis, May 24, 2010

I am 19 and this show is my guilty pleasure. This is such a cute cartoon! Lola is really sweet, really cute, and Charlie is very helpful and doesnt seem to get very annoyed by Lola's antics. The animation is very different from what I used to, but I think its cool how they use real objects. I think this show should be a full 30 minutes long. And the theme song is very catchy too. Anyways, I love this show. I love how Charlie helps Lola to do the right things, such as, going to bed on time or learning to accept her part in the school play. And their friends, Marv and Lotta are cool too. I rate this show a 10/10.moreless

This is an excellent programme to watch with a four year old child. Also check out the web site.

By JOJENNY1, Jun 01, 2007

I have found this show to be an invaluable tool for discussing behavour with my four year old grandaughter. I have found she can totally relate to Lola. My grandaughter does not relate to her brother as well as Lola does with Charlie however it does encourage her to endeavour to do better. I so remember the hunt for a birthday present and the agony of having to give it up for the best friend's birthday. I also have trouble getting the grandaughter to eat proper meals. To redefine what the food is can often activate her imagination as Charlie did. We also enjoy the Charlie and Lola web site.moreless

a very endearing show. Charlie is the perfect older brother to his young and sweet sister Lola.

By Serious, Aug 20, 2006

I find the british voices to enchanting and fascinating to listen to. Lola is especial lovely. It very much reminds me of my relationship with my little sister. When magic was real and everything was new and amazing to her. When she hung on my every word and to her I was the most intelligent,exciting person in the world.

The show is intended for a much younger set. preschoolers and preteens. However I thing any parent will find this show a joy to watch with their child. The animation has the childlike look to it. An Lola's flights of fancy are fun and very sweet. Her imagination and delight in her everyday goings-on are adorable.

Okay the show may not be for everybody. But if you every had a younger sibling that you were responsible for when you were younger. This show will bring about a flood of memories. And I think any preschooler will find the show entertaining.moreless

The Best Cartoon In Years.

By suldog, Apr 13, 2006

"Charlie & Lola" has an engaging "collage" style of animation; a wonderfully adept voice cast; writing that works on more than just a child's level; and a total ambience that draws me back again and again to watch the same episodes. It is a wonderful show and I highly recommend it, to both adults and children.

This show will make you laugh & think at the same time. Both you and your child will enjoy it no doubt.

By corgiekittie, Mar 12, 2006

I absolutely adore this show. I love watching it with my 2 year old. It shows you just how your kids imagination works. It is amazing how parents can use Charlie's tactics to improve their parenting skills. You, the parent,can actually learn something while watching this show that will benefit your child. It is cute, funny and very insightful.

Load More Reviews