A Wrong Day's Journey into Right

Episode Reviews (10)

Great

A Wrong Day's Journey into Right

By TrueTvWatcher, Apr 26, 2012

A Wrong Day's Journey into Right was a great episode of Charmed and I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of character and plot development for Paige, Phoebe and Piper among other characters. The story was pretty interesting and well crafted. I liked how the story unfolded and played out. I look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!

Awesome Episode!

By gopink, Jun 23, 2011

I cant believe Paige conjured a perfect man so she want to make a love with Mr. Right in her bed for 3 weeks!!! She is out of her mind! It is very wrong of her. She was so desperate to get love from men!! She missed love men, weird! Mr. Right is one of my favorite guest role on Charmed!!! Chris did right thing to chase the demon so he can save lives! Darryl should to grow up and help people!! Darryl refused to help Charmed Sisters no more, what a wimp! I was very disappointed in Darryl, who refused to help! Great Episode!!moreless

Did the good scripts all include Piper? Boy, what a silly episode. Paige does something so out of character and Phoebe is not in-character either.

By CottonButtons, Apr 19, 2011

Seems like this episode was totally geared towards the male audience. Okay, there always is some of that, but in this episode, all there is is cleavage and tight catsuits. The premise is so unlikely. Paige would never use magic for personal gain. Phoebe would be the last sister to sneer at casual sex. Let's face it, she was Freebie, right?

There are a few good scenes between Piper and Leo. Leo tries to reach out to her. She seems to have a wall...can't really blame her. She has experienced too much pain. She does have a good line, "Come on, I's pregnant, not stupid."

If you missed this episode, don't feel bad.moreless

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU LUST FOR

By Blinksterboy, Sep 29, 2008

Be careful what you lust for

Not the most original episode but nicely put together. Benefits from some decent effects, a good guest actor and some fine performances by the cast regulars, particularly Alyssa. That face she pulls when she hears about the massage is priceless.

The first half is full of intrigue: someone is slaying demons left, right and centre and they're doing it using the Charmed Ones' own potions. A bunch of leather clad hussies seems to be behind it but who is giving the orders? Alongside this is a subplot in which Paige conjures her dream bloke and has it off with him a lot.

The clever part is that it turns out to be the dream bloke's evil twin who is behind the killings. It's great when all the threads come together like this and a lot of thought has clearly gone into the plot. Unfortunately the whole story is based on a glaring character flaw. There's no way Paige would use magic for personal gain just one week after facing the tribunal! We know she isn't stupid so why have her act like this?

The demonatrics (groan!) remind me of the Stillman Sisters from earlier in the season. Not sure if this is intentional. Either way, they make great cannon fodder. On the subject of lookalikes, Paige's dream bloke looks a hell of a lot like Leo. Is this a case of sister envy? If so, she's kept it well hidden.

There are a few other threads. Phoebe is still smarting from losing her powers, Leo and Piper get some rare time together and Darryl is no longer prepared to cover up for the sisters. Can't blame the bloke after what happened last week.

I thoroughly enjoyed Chris's car chase - a bit of a novelty for this show. Can't believe that car orbed out in broad daylight though. Send for the cleaners!

Score: 9.3moreless

Well ok but it had its bad moments.

By charmed1102, May 02, 2007

With Piper away at magic school and Phoebe without her active powers, an overworked Paige re-conjures Mr. Right for "stress relief," but unknowingly releases his evil twin, Mr. Wrong. Appealing to Paige's dark side, Mr. Wrong uses his pheromones to trick her into realizing that the only way to achieve her secret desire - to be free and use her magic without fear of consequence - is to kill her sisters. To prevent Paige from executing his plan, Phoebe goes undercover as one of Mr. Wrong's Demonatrix assassins. Meanwhile, Chris ends up in prison after a run-in with Mr. Wrong, and Darryl informs the sisters that he will no longer cover for their magical messes after his bad experience with the cleaners. Well it was ok but it missed Piper away in magic school we still saw her but she wasn't doing her usuall except for demanding, And Phoebe gone blonde and Paige gone bad and Chris in jail for taking a car !!! how will the girls get out of this one.moreless

Hmm.. what can I say. It was... ok..

By limegreenscream, Mar 14, 2007

In this episode, Phoebe as you may remember, has lost her powers. Piper is at magic school so this leaves Paige alone to fight off all the random evil that comes their way.

Apparently extremely stressed, Paige summons Mr Right, remember him? Well he is back.. but a completely different (and much better) actor. Unfortunatly for them, she somehow also summons Mr wrong, who somehow becomes a demon powerful enough to have a whole bunch of "demonatrixs".. witty..

Anyway basically it's another ep where Paige gets taken, they try to free her, they succeed, she comes out of the enchantment. All's good. But it's been done a million times! Kind of a boring ep. But not too bad, it was alright yeah.

Bmoreless

not the best episode.it was soooooooooo boaring

By p3_halliwell, May 20, 2006

this episode was really really boaring.half the time when i was watching it i felt like turning it off.i mean paige creates a sex toy!!!! thats sooooooooo personal gain!!! i would think she would know better.she already saw how phoebe lost her powers by personal gain so why would she do somthing like that??!!!i just dont know why.i mean if she is that desperate why doesnt she just like go to the club or P3 instead of taking her so called naps?and when paige was looking for the demons on all those maps why is phoebe laying down on the couch acting like she doesnt have to do anything because she lost her powers.i liked this episode but it was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boaringmoreless

The Sisters and Their Muscular Sex Toy #2

By maxpower03, Mar 11, 2006

You have to question the writer's motives in their decision to bring back Mr Right, or as I call him "pointless living, breathing sex toy for the sisters". At least he serves an actual purpose in his second appearance compared to when he popped up in Prince Charmed, one of the worst episodes of any television series. Ever.

A Wrong Day's Journey Into Right has Paige (who's feeling horny) summoning up Mr Right to spend a couple of nights with. The spell goes wrong, however, and it also conjures up Mr Wrong, the exact opposite of Paige's perfect guy who wants to kill the sisters.

There is hardly anything interesting during this episode. The Demonatrix (oh god) demons working for Mr Wrong are painful to watch and it's just so obvious that somehow the writers will get Phoebe into one of those leather outfits! I found it hilarious that Phoebe calls the Demonatrix outfits "tacky", this coming from a woman who has the wardrobe of a sleazy prostitute! Please!

Gabriel Olds gives a good performance as both Mr Right and Mr Wrong, far better than the Eurotrash hunk with the long name that played Mr Right in Prince Charmed. It was fun to see a car chase on Charmed but I found the Chris storyline extremely boring. We're not interested in legal stuff on Charmed! If we wanted to see something to do with court cases, we'll watch any of the 10,000 David E Kelley shows on the air at the moment!

For an episode written by Cameron Litvack, the best writer on Charmed at the moment, it's an awful hour.

Rating: Dmoreless

Paige takes time for herself

By angelsxo, Jul 07, 2005

I thought the episode was good. Not the greatest episode but the concept of the show was good. It showed how it is very important to find time for one's self. Otherwise frustration takes over and people do strange things when they are under such stress. Though the guy Paige conjered had his evil side which had an interesting twist, it was good to see Paige do something for herself. I iked the comment Pheobe made in the kitchen to Leo about Paige having a rough night cause she heard her tossing and turning all night. This was a good episode.moreless