Gone With The Witches

Episode Reviews (40)

Great

Gone With The Witches

By TrueTvWatcher, May 22, 2012

Gone With The Witches was a perfectly entertaining episode of Charmed. I really enjoyed watching because there was a lot of action, drama and intrigue. It was interesting to watch Christy and Billie interact with each other and the Charmed Ones. I liked the story and how Billie and Christy were working for demons while the Charmed Ones were fighting for their lives. It was sad to see Billie go along with her sister even though she was obviously not right in so many ways. I liked how every thing played out and look forward to watching the next episode!!!!!!!!!moreless

At last! We're getting down to the nitty-gritty.

By Carycomic, Feb 12, 2012

I don't know about anybody else. But, I was getting as sick-and-tired as Phoebe and Billie over the incessant harangues, by Piper and Kristie, concerning how they might have no choice but to vanquish the Witches-Gone-Bad. With each applying that label to the other!

Maybe it was a ploy, by the writers, to induce angst and increase character-empathy among us viewers. If so, I reached my peak, two episodes back.

And, according to last night's previews, they'll be getting to part 1 of the Big Showdown, next Sunday. I am most anxious to watch it, if only because it means Piper and Kristie will finally shut up!!!moreless

Random wannabe Triad member puts the sisters under a spell, causing all the leprechauns, fairies, nymphs, etc. to hate them and side with Billie and Christy, then Billie finally crosses the line. Still feels rushed, and there wasn't much suspense.

By Edward_Nigma, Nov 29, 2011

Since there are only 2 more episodes left, the plot obviously moved along quite a bit - but I think it actually moved along too much. That rushed feeling is still there, and I really think it could have been avoided considering that Kern mentioned many months ago that he was going to write the finale as a series finale. Also, the Phoebe love side-plot seriously should have stopped by now. It does NOT fit in with series finale typed episodes. At all. As a plus, at least the storyline didn't take as much time up as it has the past few episodes.

The main plot of the night, getting all the other good forces to hate the Charmed ones, really shouldn't have been fit into one episode. These magical beings must be really stupid or something, because I don't see how 8 years of helping them out can be countered by one instance when the sisters were UNDER A SPELL. I mean, they said they were under a spell so couldn't help out the magical being things. I understand the magical beings being really mad since like half of them died...but to think the Charmed Ones are evil and believe some witches they don't even know?? I don't buy it. And the spells the sisters were put under were pretty lame too. We don't need to see Phoebe make out with another guy, and the Piper housewife/missing Leo/cleaning crazily thing is really overdone. At least Paige's finding herself thing is a bit less over-done...but still, it was sort of annoying. I really didn't feel much of the suspense factor, I think I just felt more disappointed at how quickly the whole magical world can turn against the Charmed ones. Yes it was a surpise to see them orb to the underworld, but it was more of a "WTF? Random!" thing than an "OMG, whoa! *gasp*" thing.

So, it took less than a month to make Billie want to kill the Charmed Ones, but it took like, 15 years to get Christy to want them dead. And on top of that, Christy only knew them for like a month, but Billie knew them for close to a year. I don't see how that logic works...

Let's hope next week's episode is better. At least the preview didn't have any lame comedic attempts.moreless

I HATE LEPRECHAUNS

By Blinksterboy, Mar 30, 2009

I hate leprechauns

With Billie firmly on the dark side, Christy must now win over the rest of the magical community. Great idea; lousy writing. Since when does the magical community comprise a handful of fairy tale creatures? Who cares if some stupid nymphs and fairies think the Charmed Ones are selfish? Where were the Elders? Why were there no other witches?

The opening scene is very tense, despite the focus on Alyssa's cleavage. I liked the holodeck - reminded me of the courtroom in "Crimes and Witch-Demeanors". Having Dumain turn out to be Billie's imaginary friend was a bit ridiculous though, although I guess it proved once and for all just how gullible she is.

The episode then settles into a long, drawn out story involving Christy, Dumain, some leprechauns and a hologram of the Triad. There is some worthwhile demon action, although sadly the cute, moody one gets vanquished.

Highlight of the week by far is the massacre of the fairy tale creatures. Revenge at last for all the episodes they've ruined over the past four years. Hands up all those who cheered when that stupid leprechaun got blown up. Yes, I thought so! Shame they didn't get the little preachy one too.

Unsurprisingly, Phoebe decides she is in love with Coop, despite having never dated him. While we could all see this a mile off, it doesn't stop it feeling way too rushed. For all the action, I can't help feeling a little disappointed that this is the best they can offer ahead of the big finale.

Score: 8.4moreless

The last normal episode from Charmed conting that the others are the final! It could have been more! It's just anoying! So anoying! Too much anoying! The most anoying episode in the history of Charmed!!!

By Lostfinding, Jul 18, 2007

What was that!? I liked the half part of the episode in the end! (The last 20 minutes) but the first part (The first 20 minutes) was so boring and horrible!!!

The whole first part was so so bad! The first scene in magic school was a mess, Christie working for the demon and they didn't tell to Billie!! And they didn't attack! The thing of the black room was so not charmed, it is a stupid thing and it's not a good idea for Charmed! More things: Dumain is probably the Demon that has get into my nerves more after the Seer (S4). It's so... And how the Triad talk (the eco) makes gets into nerves aswell! So all the first part is kinda horrible!!!

There were thinking..."What more we can do to make this one a awful episode??" "Yes, introduce the madic comunity!!" The whole begining with the leprecauns was so so so bad! Why they get the leprecauns in? The scene of the leprecauns in magic school is plain forgeteable!! More things to make the episode a mess... "I love Coop" What!? how can you love someone if you don't know him! They have no talk to each other, Coop just was there to make Phoebe fell in love but Coop was not talking anything about himself!!! So it's imposible love someone that way!!! You can like him, of course, but love??? no at all!!!

What that enough? NO!!! They girls get under a spell, the magical comunity ask for help, they broke the spell and... they stay at home??? What the *** was that!? At last, we get more into our nerves!!! They din't say anything. they could have say "someone makes us under a spell to don't be there to help you" And piper I don't know if you know but you can freeze an blow things up???! Why she didn't use her powers at the end!!! Very anoying

To end, a very nerve episode that has a bad story and only a good part in the last 20 min but nothing special!moreless

More like Bille gone with the evil witch!

By Black_Grace, Apr 21, 2007

Great episode! Christy is like lying to her sister! The Charmed Ones didn't do that! Christy said that dude was good but he is evil because he lied to Christy who lied to Billie. He wanted Bille and Christy to destroy the Charmed Ones and then destroy them so evil can take over and the triad can come back again! WOW! This show is great! I didn't this season would be so great but it is! The Ulitmate Power and the triad and the whole Billie Christy thing.moreless

Billie uses her knowledge from the charmed ones past to put spells on them which leaves, Piper the housewife from hell, Phoebe the pursuer of Coop and causes Paige to stop hearing the call of her charges.

By charmed1102, Mar 31, 2007

Billie and Christy move forward with their plan to destroy the Charmed Ones by taking away their alliances with the entire Magical community. Billie uses spells to make the witches seem completely self-absorbed, but Christy uses he demonic connections to amp up each of Billie's spells to alarming levels making Piper the housewife from hell, Phoebe the pursuer of Coop and causes Paige to stop hearing the call of her charges.

it was awesome.

By keannaallen, Mar 15, 2007

i loved it.it was great. i think people should watch this show. it a drama kind of show. ever time it comes to agood part it ends. y could they just put it as a movie. so we can buy it. plus,we can save money.it would be easier.for some people.

By Charmed1408, Jun 13, 2006

Great episode, Pheobe & Coop are together! Magical beings go against the charmed ones, The sisters are cursed which makes Phoebe horny (again!), Paige a free-spirit (I think, didn\'t really understand her curse), and Piper a 1950\'s housewife (LOL!) Countdown to the big finally which I am excited about, I will miss Charmed & probably cry in 2 weeks! As Charmed is my fave show & it always will be! This episode was great, Christy (even though she\'s hot) annoys me so much! And even though Christy\'s hypnotised her, Billie still has faith in the charmed ones. I didn\'t like the magical beings going against the girls though!moreless

Load More Reviews