Chelsea Lately

By hemkk48, Jun 17, 2014

Ever since the Kardashians were on I would NEVER watch again sorry Chelsey

My Book is For You

By russellscottday, May 24, 2014

The Revolutionary is the book about the times and people you lusted to be with, love, fight with, and maybe understand. The South Side of Chicago was where the Revolution was happening, where the Chicago 7 were put on show trials in shackles and the Last Poets rapped before it was called that.

Dangerous times and J Edgar Hoover and Chief Hanrahan had Fred Hampton drugged and murdered in his bed. Mark Clark was blown away at the door. The dinner guest Judas killed himself just like the Jesus story. Buy and Read The Revolutionary ebook, Get it as an audiobook and listen to it in traffic. I need a paycheck bad.moreless

Chelsea Handler Live *** March 11th

By got2tix, Jan 29, 2014

Buy Tickets Now at Stubhub March 11th Glendale CA

vacation ha!

By arvayarvay, Jan 08, 2014

We all know you weren't in the Caribbean. You were in North Dakota.

baby talk

By sandrahamm54, Oct 16, 2013

why does she always bring up the fact that she doesn't like kids, doesn't want kids, can't stand kids. aborts kids blah blah blah. gets old. don't worry chelsea. we don't want you to ever have any. you would be a terrible mother. smart of you to realize it. we get it.

Please Cancel!

By jramonalopez, Aug 14, 2013

PLEASE CANCEL THE CHELSEA LATELY SHOW! I DON'T KNOW HOW THE E! NETWORK HAS KEPT HER ON SO LONG BUT EVERY TIME HER DUMB SHOW COMES ON I CHANGE THE CHANNEL. SHE IS NOT HUMOROUS, FUNNY, TALENTED, OR GIVES NO REASON TO TUNE IN. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE E! CAN REPLACE HER SHOW WITH. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CANCEL THIS DUMB SHOW.

Ugh... another Ross episode?

By westside2008la, Jun 12, 2013

I can't tell you how annoying it is when I look forward to that 11 o'clock hour and the 10:30 show ends, I hear the applause...

I see Ross.

Chelsea, stop with the Ross shows! Maybe once in a while, but rotate it for gods sake. Heather McDonald or Fortune would be way funnier.

Love you, Ross is cool, but not every time. Just some honest feedback. Score'd be higher if it wasn't for this. Almost perfect.moreless

Good show for the most part

By jeremybentzas, Apr 11, 2013

My dad got me hooked on "Chelsea Lately" for the past few months. I myself enjoy watching the show, especially the part where they have the comedians on the roundtable, along with Chuy. My favorite comedian to come on is Loni Love, since she comes up with some of the funniest stuff on the show. I like Chuy also, referring as "Chelsea's little nugget", where he comes up with some of the funniest stuff, especially the word "mother***er" in one episode in late January 2013. The only downside of the show is the interviewing part, unless Blake Shelton is on. Blake is hysterical when he does his interviews with Chelsea. I noticed most times, Chelsea leave the stage after the show is over, but once in a while, she will sign autographs from the books she wrote to the audience. I wished Chelsea was a little more like Chuy, interacting and/or shaking hands with the crowds. Overall, a fun show to watch when there is nothing on TV.moreless

Let

By jodilanning1, Feb 18, 2013

It's more than Just A Bracelet! Little ole Jodi of Let It's more than just a bracelet made it to Haiti.

I would love the opportunity to send Chelsea a bracelet.

Love this show

By Leo813, Feb 01, 2013

Best late night talk show there is!

Load More Reviews