Chicago Fire

Show Reviews (47)

Good

Is Law & Order writing this show?

By Pzzplse, Feb 26, 2015

Now that more violence and unrealistic action has entered this show, I will most likely end my viewing. It left me with a sour taste last night. Before they messed with it, it made me feel good at the end of the show. Now, just another cookie cutter guns and mob show. The captain who goes over the top with his acting, seems to be something I look forward to now. The guy who owned the food truck is by far one of the best actors on the show. This is the best "blend" of actors I have seen in a long time. As far as Gabriela goes, it seems to me she would be best at something else than what she is doing now. Wouldn't want to see her go, but a fire fighter has more guts and she acts like she is new to the academy, not graduated yet.moreless

No new episode yet again this week...

By imranbecks, Feb 25, 2015

What the heck is with this show.... Enough with the breaks between episodes! They only just got back from a break, and now its another week without a new episode. What gives?

Gabriela needs to go

By conijoyward, Feb 14, 2015

I love Chicago Fire but the woman who plays Gabriela does not have the chops to handle the role and the writers have given her far too much to handle. she should not be in this leading portray of Gabriela is painful to watch and I frankly can't stand to watch when she is on screen. The decision to kill off Shay and keep Gabby was pure stupidity. In a real world translation Kelly would never have fallen for this character. Get rid of her NBC or downplay her character. Sylvia is a welcome up her plotlines.moreless

best program ever

By chrischappy, Feb 11, 2015

Love the actors, but Gabriela is a bit flakey.

Like this show with exception to Dawson character.

By mturner04, Feb 05, 2015

I like this show however dislike the Gabriela Dawson character esp as a fireman, this actress is just Not good enough to pull it off and simply does Not suit for it. She is a crappy actress, and simply is Not believable and am losing interest in this show! Make her a paramedic again (with less air time) or kill her off! (she should have been the paramedic killed off!)

Poor EMS portrayal

By RealParamedic, Nov 27, 2014

Your EMS portrayal of paramedics is awful, unrealistic and embarrassing. My wife loves your show and wants me to watch it with her. But your EMS assessments and skills depicted in your show cause me to constantly be critiquing and thus ruining it for my wife. Whoever you have had helping with the show/script must not have been a licensed Paramedic or even a Basic EMT. This doesn't help the general publics view that EMS personnel just "drive It would benefit the show greatly if you have a licensed EMS professional assisting you and take the following classes: ACLS, PALS and CPR. Thanks, A Licensed Paramedic for a 911 service & EMS instructormoreless

Ruining the show!

By Hitchschool, Nov 19, 2014

They never should have made Dawson a firefighter! She is unrealistic and terrible. Please have something happen to make her go back to the Medic Unit.

good but not great!

By cedrikcharette, Nov 16, 2014

Got Bad start(3 first episode),but still from the fourth episode,got hooked slowly,getting better slowly,but way far from other series,Third Watch is a Reference on the Subjet.

Won't be ever near it,Wolf need to Improve his Technical Advisor,i Heard the Term 'Bus' and 'Wagon' from EMS before but never 'Ambo'

plot always have building burning evenly weird,i do know that there's a part of a Building often more Damage then Other when fire start Somewhere,in Chicago,they don't,like it's always the work of a Freak perfect Arson.

Acting is good,Caracter is nice,Plot could be better,Still,good TV Show for the Average People.

A bit of shame for the Real Firefighter and EMS Worker!

Plot : 1.7/2.5

Acting : 1.9/2.5

Technical : 1/2.5

Caracter : 2/2.5

Final...moreless

Chicago Fire is the Best!!!!!

By prissiwilson5, Oct 15, 2014

I love love this is so well characters are play off one another so well. I cannot wait until it comes on every week.

Best show

By AliAlkhars, Oct 11, 2014

The Characters feel alive, I feel connected emotionally, and awesome action scenes. Yet the the first season feels like a warm up and gets really boring in the first 10 episodes.

Load More Reviews