Chicago Fire

Good
7.1

Poor EMS portrayal

By RealParamedic, Nov 27, 2014

Your EMS portrayal of paramedics is awful, unrealistic and embarrassing. My wife loves your show and wants me to watch it with her. But your EMS assessments and skills depicted in your show cause me to constantly be critiquing and thus ruining it for my wife. Whoever you have had helping with the show/script must not have been a licensed Paramedic or even a Basic EMT. This doesn't help the general publics view that EMS personnel just "drive It would benefit the show greatly if you have a licensed EMS professional assisting you and take the following classes: ACLS, PALS and CPR. Thanks, A Licensed Paramedic for a 911 service & EMS instructormoreless

Ruining the show!

By Hitchschool, Nov 19, 2014

They never should have made Dawson a firefighter! She is unrealistic and terrible. Please have something happen to make her go back to the Medic Unit.

good but not great!

By cedrikcharette, Nov 16, 2014

Got Bad start(3 first episode),but still from the fourth episode,got hooked slowly,getting better slowly,but way far from other series,Third Watch is a Reference on the Subjet.

Won't be ever near it,Wolf need to Improve his Technical Advisor,i Heard the Term 'Bus' and 'Wagon' from EMS before but never 'Ambo'

plot always have building burning evenly weird,i do know that there's a part of a Building often more Damage then Other when fire start Somewhere,in Chicago,they don't,like it's always the work of a Freak perfect Arson.

Acting is good,Caracter is nice,Plot could be better,Still,good TV Show for the Average People.

A bit of shame for the Real Firefighter and EMS Worker!

Plot : 1.7/2.5

Acting : 1.9/2.5

Technical : 1/2.5

Caracter : 2/2.5

Final...moreless

Chicago Fire is the Best!!!!!

By prissiwilson5, Oct 15, 2014

I love love this is so well characters are play off one another so well. I cannot wait until it comes on every week.

Best show

By AliAlkhars, Oct 11, 2014

The Characters feel alive, I feel connected emotionally, and awesome action scenes. Yet the the first season feels like a warm up and gets really boring in the first 10 episodes.

Yippie I found a show I can watch

By uwish7, Dec 10, 2013

It has taken a long time to find anything decent on TV. I really really like Chicago fire. The drama, excitement, everything. One thing, does she have to sleep with everybody on the show? Please girl. Mike Mills character is cute. Yes dude, shes using you. I thought Kelly was a creep, but he has some endearing qualities. I like Chicago Fire so much I was thinking of offering to make food for the local firemen in my neighborhood. It seems you all are always eating, hahaha. What happened to Mike Mills family- Mother and Sister. I like you all. Fire chief, maouch, ever Shay everyone. And they have the best fire chief on the squad. Fight for your job Chief. .moreless

It might never be great, but...

By marcusj1973, Dec 05, 2013

Approaching the midway point of season 2, Chicago Fire is becoming less and less of a guilty pleasure.

Comparisons to 'Third Watch' were easy to make from the very start but the complete lack of grit and unlike New York, not actually using Chicago as a "character" completely changes the feel of the show. But, it's slowly finding some solid footing. The prime time soap factor though will always remain so long as they keep the drama levels where they are. Personally, I don't think they're necessary.

As a device, I like the evil bean counter. She's allowed the show to explore Boden's character, bring Benny back and in turn advance his relationship with Severide and now half sister (which is great) as well as further the dynamic of the how and loyalty shown by the crew to their chief. I don't much care for this threat of doom over closing down 51 because there's zero chance that's actually going to happen. Dangle the possibility of Boden being pushed problem. But shutting down the entire .

Chicago Fire might now, and likely will not ever be Third Watch, but it's still good quality popcorn fun.

moreless

Excellent!

By jupiterdogg, Dec 04, 2013

this is a most wonderful show but it is time to dump the vindictive lady who is trying to shut down house 51 - she is real nasty and seems to have it in for this particular house and it is probably because they stand up to her nonsense. i say go forth and have many more seasons. this is by far one of the best programs on television with lots of drama which no doubt plays out with real fire fighters anyway. keep the shows coming and dump the vindictive witch forever - she has lost. let the show proceed without her forever.moreless

May as well order season 3

By CraigMarano, Nov 07, 2013

Best show to come out in a long time.

Drama (tick)

Fire (tick)

This show lives upto the name!

Excellent

By hmrnhtr2005, Nov 06, 2013

This show is by far the best show I have seen in a long time. My whole family loves to watch. Keeps you involved and wouldn't miss an episode.

Load More Reviews