Chicago Fire

Show Reviews (56)

Good

Gabbie Dawson is a lunatic

By Charles349, Jan 26, 2016

You can't tell that woman anything. She can't keep her mouth shut for one minute of story time to listen to anyone. And heaven forfend a character is sleeping with her . . . that guarantees that she will dismiss their every word. and in the next scene sell out her love interest for . . . who knows what whim of the moment.

And what the #$%$ does Matt see in her exactly? He is the only really sympathetic admirable character in this stew of catastrophic dysfunction . . . why does he lower himself with this woman?

Dump the lunatic! dump the lunatic! Dump the lunatic!moreless

awesome show

By kennyone3, Jan 15, 2016

Love the story lines and all the drama that the show expresses. The actors all do a awesome job representing the characters they play. Hope this series is on for many more seasons.

Great Show To Watch!

By Stephan19, Jan 08, 2016

I really enjoy watching this show, alot of suspense ! Hope that they stick around for more seasons !

Great show!

By ErikRedden, Jan 06, 2016

As I have been a first responder for over 12 years I really get into this show as well as PD and Med. Some of the story lines are taxing but they definitely feel the pulse of first responders. I will say that it is not uncommon for the higher ups to pick on certain departments or officers and make it a mission to "get" the officers. Some of the stories are far out and should reign it in a bit but its still fun.

Killing off Shea was not needed at all but as the show progresses I understand it.

Mills all I can say is thank you for getting him out! His character was a whiny and drove me crazy.

Gabby, yes they should shift the focus off of her for a while to give us a break. Her character always overreacts to even the smallest things. This season hasn't been as over the top so it is getting better.

As far as the rest of the cast, they are eclectic and definitely mirror several people I have worked with in the past and present.moreless

i watch it every week

By dalten72713, Nov 18, 2015

I like the show. I just wished shea hadn't of been killed off. And What happened to mill's??

Why it's sometimes very hard to watch...

By Mollyanna2, Nov 17, 2015

This is actually a great and interesting show. It has even greater potential and it is really nice to know the "Chicago" theme is now a trilogy. a writer or a someone in charge--please,oh,please, do something about the Gabriela/Gabby situation? This is not a good character. The actor overplays it seriously. She reminds me of a first time on stage high schooler. One of the writers must have a serious crush on this girl. She is in the forefront constantly. The miscarriage -due-to-job-stress story line was massively overworked. Enough already!! Move on,please! I have to press the mute button on all of her scenes, The other characters deserve their time. Perhaps "Gabby" could move on,as well.moreless

Is the real Chicago Fire Department as dysfunctional as in the TV show

By socalguy, Nov 13, 2015

Usually a TV show will pay homage to an organization which is the heart of their TV show. As with Dragnet, Adam 12, Rescue 911, NCIS, NCIS LA, others. Not happening with Chicago Fire. The more I watch the more I am amazed at the infighting, low quality of senior officers, failure to lead, the list of management failures in the story line is endless.

As when the LT was relived of duty due to too many problems with his personnel. Clueless senior officers outside the department wait until they think it is a problem, then overreact. No advance counseling, nothing.

Fire truck response delayed due to people blocking access with their cars. Despite every firefighter giving the exact same story, senior fire bureaucrats think they are all lying. Really?

Management failure after failure, corruption, obtuse senior fire officers, where does the string of incompetence end? How can the real Chicago Fire put up with all these falsehoods unless they are all true. Are they?

Yes, I like the actors, general idea of the story. Just think the writers can't make up stories to hold the show unless they keep adding fake plot after plot. Come on guys, you can do better than this. Write the real story.moreless

Fantastic Show

By bellakarakatsanis, Jun 09, 2015

I really enjoy this show and Chicago PD i love the cast and crew and find the episodes quit enjoyable and funny. cant wait for the new season thumbs up.

no more Mills?!

By nicolejackson9461, Apr 22, 2015

First they kill of Shay, one of the best and now Mills is gone NOT BY HIS CHOICE! if you follow him on facebook he says it wasn't his choice and he would have stayed if it was up to him.. im very saddened by this because yet again one of the best gone again. When millions cry at an episode and its all over social media you know you made a bad decision getting rid of him!! I hope ratings go down and critics throw a fit!!! BRING MILLS BACK!moreless

Is Law & Order writing this show?

By Pzzplse, Feb 26, 2015

Now that more violence and unrealistic action has entered this show, I will most likely end my viewing. It left me with a sour taste last night. Before they messed with it, it made me feel good at the end of the show. Now, just another cookie cutter guns and mob show. The captain who goes over the top with his acting, seems to be something I look forward to now. The guy who owned the food truck is by far one of the best actors on the show. This is the best "blend" of actors I have seen in a long time. As far as Gabriela goes, it seems to me she would be best at something else than what she is doing now. Wouldn't want to see her go, but a fire fighter has more guts and she acts like she is new to the academy, not graduated yet.moreless

Load More Reviews