Chip 'N Dale Rescue Rangers

Show Reviews (41)

Great

One of Disney's best cartoons. Easily.

By Orca36, Mar 20, 2015

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this show yet! It's only one of my all time favorite Disney shows! Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers is easily in my top 3 greatest Disney cartoons along with Kim Possible and Darkwing Duck. It's story just rocked, and it starred Chip n' Dale, two of my favorite Mickey Mouse group characters. It also had a really good theme.

Chip and Dale themselves in this show have their own distinct personalities. Chip dresses like Indiana Jones and has a serious attitude, while Dale is bit more dumb and clumsy and dresses like someone from Hawaii Five-O. This was really cool, since before they were pretty similar except for the noses. And they have a team in this show. Gadget was the smart, attractive and sometimes naive mouse that both Chip and Dale have the hots for, Montery Jack was the tough Australian with a strong liking for food, and Zipper was quiet, but he let his actions do all the talking for him. All five of these characters were cool.

Many of the episodes were really cool too. Stuff like helping a mummy, a secret agent role-playing adventure, fighting pi-rats (rat pirates) and helping a bunch of animals in distress. There was just so much adventure in this show. Not all of the episdoes were good, but it was only a few. I also liked how they showed guns in Rescue Rangers, like Darkwing Duck and Talespin, they were used quite often, but the scenes with them are pretty lighthearted, so it isn't too much of a bad message for kids. It's too bad Disney Channel can't take risks by showing things like that in cartoons anymore.

Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers is definately something worth checking out. A good story, cool characters, and many adventerous episodes add up to an incredible show. I highly recommend it.moreless

OH MY GOD!!!! Who could ever forget this show? Not me. :'-)

By bautistakenrick856, Feb 08, 2015

This show was like so cute, this has always been part of my childhood. I love it so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Want to remember and see more!

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few ep (00)

One of the greatest Disney cartoons ever!

By frosty_ice, Oct 05, 2012

This was one of the greatest cartoons that marked a whole generation. It is amazing how they were able to come up with a show in which two of Disney's most beloved characters ever became detectives, travelling around the world with a group of friends, helping out anyone that needed, and solving mysteries and cases that police was not able to solve, or did not care about. Then of course, besides Chip and Dale, we had Gadget Hackwrench, the team's inventor, pilot and expert in technology devices and vehicles, Monterey Jack, the ever adventure-loving mouse, who was always ready to go on an adventure, and finally, Zipper, a tiny housefly that had the courage of a lion. All of these characters had personalities so different from each others, but when they got together, they were able to solve any mystery. And, the villains in the series like Fat Cat and his minions (Wart, Mole, Meeps and Snout), Aldrin Klordane and Professor Norton Nimnul were probably some of the funniest villains ever done for a show like this one. And of course, we can never forget Chip's tagline: "Rescue Rangers, away!", which was one of the most famous taglines of the end of 80's.

A wondeful show, indeed. 10 out of 10!moreless

One of my favorite child shows growing up. This show was cool, creative and very funny at times. One of the best shows Disney ever made.

By LaserAlloy, Sep 05, 2010

One of the things I loved about this show was Chip and Dale's constant arguing. There's just something funny about them getting into heated discussions and fights.

But the main thing I like about this show was a solid cast of characters around the 2 chipmunks.

For example, Gadget Hackwrench was probably the best thought up gal for the Rescue Rangers show.

Gadget was every guy's dream girl if she was in human form. She was smart, beautiful and just downright a sweet person. No wonder Chip and Dale fought so hard for her heart.

Monterey Jack and Zipper were solid members as well, though I thought they overdid the cheese obsession gag a bit.

Even the one off characters Tammy and Foxglove were very well done. Its a shame they didn't get more episodes, or even become full time members of the Rescue Rangers.

As for the villains, who could forget Fat Cat? He was the main villain in the show, and the one you loved to see get his fat blob of fur his just rewards.

Nimnul was another I liked, though his personality was a bit weird. But then again, he was a mad scientist. Finally, the gang where Monterey's old flame Desiree led was another solid group of villains. Too bad they only got one episode. They had alot of potential.

The only thing I didn't like in this show was the music. It just seemed too childish at times, but I suppose it was done that way on purpose.

Anyway, this show was very good, a kid's show young and old love. One of the true classics of the 90'smoreless

A decent show for kids.

By cactusjack39, Feb 24, 2009

I can't believe the show only lasted one season. I remember watching it in the mid 90's and I have to say that it was fairly entertaining. I didn't like the fact that one always abused the other. It got really annoying when they would fight non-stop for an entire episode. It was funny at first, but then it became just okay. My favorite aspects of the show had to be where they chipmunks would have to rescue anyone who needed to be rescued. Who would think of chipmunks being heroes? Overall, this was a decent show and should have lasted more than just one season. Thank you.moreless

Chip and Dale do a daily cartoon for Disney.

By stitch069917, Jun 03, 2008

Chip and Dale's Rescue Rangers was a fun show. The characters were great. Most everyone knows Chip and Dale from the Disney cartoon shorts with Donald Duck and by themselves sometimes. The other characters were well done. Gadget, as the brainy and inventive female mouse of the group. Monterey Jack as the rough and tumble adventurer of the group. And Zipper, Monty's best bud, a fly. The story lines were pretty good, nothing spectacular. Then again this was for young children. The animation and artwork were good. I hate that it got canceled, but Disney has a habit of canceling good cartoons.moreless

a grate show

By east_wood, May 07, 2008

one of the best diney cartoons ever i rember how i could not wate for school to end so i could catch the disney afternoon when i see it on toon disney it brings back so many memories i loved every episode they dont make cartoons like rescue rangers any more none of todays cartoons are as good as this one im happy they put this show on dvd i still think they should have made a rescue rangers movie it was one of my favorite shows growing up its a classic disney cartoon it also had a grate theme songmoreless

I'm part of a whole generation who grew up on these after-school cartoons. This was back when cartoons were good (now it's all anime and those crudely animated feverishly paced hyper cartoons they have now).

By norahshot, Jul 10, 2007

I recently got Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers on DVD recently from Netflix. Talk about childhood nostalgia. I am not going to go say that this was some fine example of the Culture of Western Civilization. But it is a cute cartoon. It's not corny or ridiculous (like Ducktales) - The kind you watch when you're an adult and wonder how the heck do you ever like this show?! But still it's cute. The animation is pretty good. The storylines are good. And the incomparable Jim Cummings (the man of a thousand cartoon characters voices) is very good. Fat Cat, as an underground master criminal, is quite amusing.moreless

they make me happy! what more can i say?!

By Michelle_01, Jun 15, 2007

Cutest ever!!!! I lööööv them! so cute so cute! they make me happy! what more can i say?!

They certainly succeeded when making a bunch of 20-yearolds have a sing-along with the theme-song hahahahaha!!! :D

..and I am serious. if you have not seen it...you just gotta find it! ...right now!!! :) :)

Load More Reviews