Chuck Versus Agent X

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Gud Episode" versus Agent X"

By MartinsOmoge, Jan 17, 2012

It was full of action, comedy, romance, but what becomes of Ellie and the downloaded Agent X file into her head while she is sleeping?

Best episode of the season thus far.

By mmmshuddup, Nov 05, 2011

This episode was jam-packed with everything you would expect from Chuck: action, comedy, drama and just a sliver of romance (barely any..which was OK). It even came with a few shockers at the end! This season is stewing with possibilities for the future. If all continues to progress as it is right now then season 5 could be up to par with the first three (yes, that is me admitting that this was their weakest season to date. but it was still good!).

I truly hope that NBC doesn't cut Chuck. That would be incredibly foolish considering the amount of shows they have with dedicated viewers: next to none.

Cheersmoreless

Los Vecas... here we come!

By bmanx2, May 25, 2011

Wow, great episode of Chuck! The guys at the BuyMore treat Chuck to a bachelor party in Los Vegas... ahem, Los Vecas. Absolutely hilarious when they show up at the camp and Big Mike goes berserk. Volkoff Jr. sends out her agents to nab the laptop to find Agent X - queue the run in with the bachelor party. When Chuck recovers some files from the damaged computer, he flashes at a house which takes the team to England. There Casey finds the mom he never had. Aww... (in a strange and twisted sort of way). It all leads up to a huge WOW at the end when Agent X turns out to be Alexis Volkoff - a scientist with the intersect gone wrong. The gang decide to keep it quiet...for now, lest the CIA blow their heads off. All in all this episode wrapped up nicely Chuck and Ellie's relationship, too, as he told her he was still a spy and about the intersect. No more secrets. I gotta give this episode a huge thumbs up in my book as one of the best episodes of the season. Funny, lots of action, and lots of chemistry. Keep 'em up! And hope Chuck sticks around for Season 5! (Please please please!)

9.5/10moreless

Very good episode. Did anyone notice the target that Casey showed before going to Los Vecas. A day after Osama Bin Laden is killed, coincidence? Or just dumb Chuck Luck?

By Raidermaniac00, May 08, 2011

I had not noticed anyone mention the target that Casey showed. My son had noticed the same thing when he watched the show. Does anyone think Vivian Volkoff will find out who agent X is and kill him. Will Ellie become an agent? If the show continues it seems the next step in the progression of the show.

I knew Subway was sponsoring with the show with product placement but was unaware of Toyota sponsorship. Having a show whore itself is a little demeaning to us the viewers I hope NBC does renew this show, but bring back some charm the show had and was loved in season 1 and 2.moreless