Chuck Versus the Bearded Bandit

Episode Reviews (5)

Good
7.8

morgan is so irritating ...this season is difficult to watch due to him

By RatnakarSriva, Nov 28, 2011

this show was very good until that morgan became the intersect.he is damn irritating and difficult to watch ,the show has gone down due to him in season 5....he should not be a intersect and be given minimal footage. In this episode he has gone to new level of irritation and episode is difficult to watch due to him.

a lot of people apparently unhappy about Morgan being the intersect, for me its a fresh idea and changes the dynamic completely.

By MartinJDanie, Nov 28, 2011

I really love how much things have changed now because of one event. Chuck seems to have found his feet again, Sarah is as awesome as ever and Verbanski is an interesting distraction for everyone especially Casey.To all complainers, would you really like to see just the same old Chuck getting into a scrape, flashing, everythingbegintoo much for him to handle on his own then Sarah and Casey helping him out? along with the cia and Beckman? and Morgan just on the sidelinesbeingdumb?

This way we have a completely new way of looking at things, and a future that isn`t written in stone. Great writing and a fresh angle to give the showsomeclosure. Not sure how the viewing figures are going but to be fair I cant really think of any other direction they could have taken the show to giveitsome finality, more or less everything you could think of has been covered. do you really want to remember it as a stale show with no substance?

I look at it as arealisticview of how things could have turned out and very much looking forward to where they take it.moreless

I still Love Chuck!

By fastfox, Nov 28, 2011

Look I've been a loyal Chuck fan since day 1, but I am hating the way this season is going...I suspect that somehow the intersect will either be destroyed for good or chuck will get it back. I hate Morgan having it, because he's getting too big for hisbritches, however I do like that it is affecting him neurologically and he isn't truly the morgan we've come to know and love.

I have a problem with pretty much every storyline set up so far:

-I don't care much for Carmichael industries nor their competition-Morgan & the intersect-Ellie and Devon are NO where to be found most of the time-Casey and even Sarah are becoming dull-The overall "villian" (the CIA guy or whatever) is tame at best-Heck even Jeffster has worn out their welcome.

I hope chuck gets back on track, because it truly does deserve a better last season then it's getting.moreless

Writers should be fired

By PeterWilliams3, Nov 28, 2011

This used to be a good show, used to love it, watching Chuck trying to be a spy was fun and interesting. Last season was watchable but stretched things too far. This year its just plain stupid. I want to watch Chuck not Morgan. Chuck is essentially a good guy , private security contractors are mercenaries motivated by money with few moral scruples i.e. not Chuck or Casey or Sarah. The whole premise is stupid and the whole show is becoming silly and stupid. I'm ready to stop watching.moreless