Chuck Versus The Bullet Train

Episode Reviews (6)

Great

This 99% of this episode was a travesty.

By LENZ5369, Apr 15, 2014

Quinn: the overweight and "broken" former CIA agent -can survive falling out of a BULLET train by climbing around on the outside of it and to top it off he can only be defeated in hand to hand by the intersect? which means he is better than anyone shown on the show from Casey and Sarah to normal Shaw and Larkin -which is lol hilarious.

Why didn't Sarah carry around suppression glasses with her? -there was enough concern that Ellie started running tests on Morgan and it seems Beckman would have or was already cooperating.

Why did Sarah chase after Quinn when he was trying to escape; knowing the precarious situation she was in?

How did Quinn know where Chuck rather than Morgan lived?

How did Quinn know Alex was Casey's daughter?

Why even send people to the Buymore if Casey and Sarah were already dead as he believed?

Where the hell did Quinn get a tranq gun from? he went from having a knife to having a tranq gun in like a minute or so.

There are a ton of these stretching back into previous episodes as well.

Jeffster FTW in this episode.

"your country needs you!"

"Canada?"moreless

A clever title goes here!

By lenissa95, Dec 10, 2012

the ending was sad

but the question is does sarah get her memory back

i think the directors and producers kind of did a bad job in making the ending

it kind of left me confused at the end of the show

soulless writing

By w4u, Oct 24, 2012

Why do you make one of the fans' favorite characters completely forget everything? This was brutal and cruel. I couldn't believe what I saw.

Outgunned, Outmanned, and out....side.

By mmmshuddup, Apr 03, 2012

Wow what an intense episode. Can't believe there's just two more episodes left in the series!

Jeff and Lester are finally made aware of the spy action that's been going on underneath the Buy More for years now. That standoff moment was classic as ever, but I'm still not liking the new Jeff. Lester has kept the comedy going, but Jeff is just boring now.

Sarah starts experiencing the negative side effects to the intersect while Chuck and the team struggle to find her.

The end was the most intense and one of the biggest surprises I've seen in the series (at least for the past two seasons). Almost like it's all coming full circle. Hang in there until next week when I'll be reviewing Chuck for the last time. :(moreless

An episode to the level of the season

By absolute6991, Jan 21, 2012

Fan of Chuck I have been disapointed by this episode as much as the entire season. Except a few smiling moments of Jeff and Lester and the escape with the wedding ring Drama was bad, the acting not so good, and the story well no comments. Now they have 1h20 to make a blasting send off, hopefully with an happy ending but such will be unbelievable in such a short time. They have been granted half a season to redeem from last season and they made it worst.

moreless