Chuck Versus the Cliffhanger

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

First to review the Chuck season finale two years in a row now! (SPOILERS)

By mmmshuddup, Nov 05, 2011

Well, I can't say have as much to say about this finale as I did last year. It certainly doesn't measure up to its predecessor. It had a few memorable moments and a few unexpected events. It was thick once again with the romance and touchy-feely stuff but I am pretty sure they threw that in there in the event of cancellation.. So I forgive them for that. While it didn't quite live up to my expectations, it was still a great finale! Morgan has the intersect! Does this mean that those glasses are used up and Chuck won't be able to get it too? If season 5 will indeed be Chuck's last, then who knows what will happen next fall! Chuck and Sarah finally got hitched too. Corny but sweet. It was a short wedding but I did enjoy it!

What about getting fired? Shouldn't they have gotten arrested according to CIA rules and all that? I thought they were supposed to go on the run.. I get the whole blackmail maneuver that Chuck pulled on that agent with the USB thumb drive, I just didn't expect that to really shut him up!

See for yourself, though. You may have similar questions but I think you'll enjoy the episode quite thoroughly.moreless

Chuck strives to find the antidote for Vivian's poison

By KyleGilbert0, Nov 03, 2011

This was the best season finale yet. It kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. Morgan getting the intersect was by-far the best aspect of the episode.

I am just wondering if Chuck will get the intersect back also!!!!!!!!

I am looking forward to next season of chuck.

Next season is going to be the best season ever!!!!!!

I CAN NOT WAIT

Disregard rest

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a b b b b b b b b b b b b b c c c c c c c c d emoreless

Wow... What an end to the season and great intro to the next season of Chuck..

By LauraMooney8, Nov 03, 2011

Think it was wrapped up nicely but still included the action, drama, adventure and comedy Chuck delivers soo well.

So Morgan is the new intersect - Crazy stuff.

Is this good tho, will Chuck be an intersect too.. loads of questions for the new season..

Will we see more of Becker - Assuming we will do..

But also will Mary and the C.A.T squad be on the Chuck/Sarah team too ??

Hope we see more from zondra and carina, loved their inclusion in this episode..

Also what will Beckmans role be???

Plus will Ellie be more included in the spy side of it?

Well great episode, the best season finale from Chuck, well done, looking forward to the final season now.. :)moreless

They always pull it out the bag for the finale

By super_friend21, Jul 04, 2011

Brilliant episode. I felt at times that they were wrapping up the show because some things I expected to result in something final. But actually Morgan being the new Intersect was a pleasant plot twist(even if I saw it coming when I saw the sunglasses). Seeing the gang being freelance agents looks very interesting although I hope General Beckman stays on - somehow. And that evil CIA guylooks very interesting. Really liked the actor in Desperate Housewives - well loved to hate him but I'm sure he will be very good in Chuck. And of course, the happy couple are now married! Nice set up for the remaining 13 episodes of one of my favourite TV shows. I wanna see a bit of struggling between work and marriage but obviously not too much. Keep it comical toomoreless