Chuck Versus the First Fight

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

3 words! Mind blowing awesomeness. This episode was amazing. Who would have thought chuck was going to lose the intersect. This is going to be awesome when he has to get it back.

By KPR00, Nov 20, 2010

This show was amazing. I like the plot twists at the end. The revelation of who volkoff really is was amazing as well. This episode was amazing after so many episodes that just built up to this moment. The great thing was that it moved pretty fast and had shockers no one would ever think about. One that volkoff had pretended to be Mary's handler. Another was the destruction of his base. The best was chuck losing the intersect through his mom's betrayal. No one would ever thought that Orion hid a device to remove the 2nd intersect. Overall A+.moreless

Okay, now I'm excited!

By Camoon3, Nov 20, 2010

This was a super cool episode! Guest starring Timothy Dalton a.k.a Gregory Tuttle a.k.a Alexei Volkoff. I was so surprised when he revealed that he is in fact the one and only Alexei Volkoff. I didn't expect that at all. He acted so brilliantly as Mr.Tuttle that I was just left with my jaw dropping to the ground, when he revealed his true identity.

Also in this episode Ellie finally gets to meet her mom, Mary Bartowski. That scene was so good. Touching even.

And Chuck and Sarah had their first fight, which luckily didn't last all that long. I loved the scene where they fighted Volkoff's men together(which reminded me of season 3 episode 14, where they were fighting together also) and I thought it was funny when Chuck was trying to be all macho, when he said to Sarah that he can take the big guy and Sarah should take down the smaller one. That was cute. I also love, that Morgan is trying to act like "real" spy, he's so funny. I laughed when Chuck and Morgan were about to meet Gregory Tuttle in some bar, and Morgan dropped his earpeace in to the water glass when sitting at the bar. Then he went to the bathroom, and he couldn't hear Chuck because some old grandpa was drying his hands.

Just so many funny scenes in this episode that I can't even remember all of them, but those were just a couple to be mentioned. Also Chuck lost his intersect and I'm dying to know what the next episode will bring us. But all in all this episode was the best of this season so far in my opinion.moreless