Great

After watching this episode of Chuck, I have one thing to say, what happened to the music?

By ArjunaJenning, Mar 13, 2012

I have always enjoyed indie rock infused with my episode of Chuck, but now I get some cheesy horns and a drum kit. Hey Chuck gave me Frightened Rabbit, and I dig that.

To have this music replaced with a comedy/sitcom ensemble is baffling. Not only that, but the writing was absolutely atrocious. The scene where Sarah is belly dancing in that dress... although nice, was way out of character. This is probably one of the worst episodes I have ever saw. The episode maybe had one or two laughs, but I can't remember them. The whole eloping storyline, with Chuck succumbing to his physical desires seemed very cliched. I think most men have a little more willpower than that right, right?

Anyway, if you hated the cheese music or the story this episode please +1 this.moreless

A great example of what Chuck should be like more often: Confident, Carefree, and HILAROUS.

By Theseanstaa, Mar 27, 2011

Well it may have taken a re-watch of Roan Montgomery's first appearance in Vs. The Seduction, but Vs. The Seduction Impossible, a clear sequel to the first shows how far we've come from the bubble show worth fighting for. Behind Dalton, John Larroquette is the 2nd best guest star ever on Chuck, hands down, and after that intense Volkoff arc, it was nice to sit back and laugh at Beckman firing a rocket, Sarah as a belly dancer, or that perfect snazzy soundtrack whenever a Roan-related topic started up.

The Chuck/Sarah plot was well-played, and whenever the show has them in an equal, realistic argument, where Sarah dosen't have to treat Chuck like a kid, is when the show works best. Casey finally got some action, and Morgan was witty as always. I did like how the question of Alex's mom and Casey was answered, and Adam Baldwin had a touching scene at the end there. The Ellie/Mary parts were a good addition, but I wish Ellie wasn't the only one out of Chuck's loop, and I wish Chuck didn't act as if he's completely forgotten about her. And lastly, the Diane/Roan plot was one of the better parts, witty and very much enjoyable, with fine acting by Roan and the first Beckman episode that established her as a more dimensional character, than the woman behind the computer who shows how things should be done in spy land.

Overall, no major flaws, and another fantastic episode.moreless

HE'S BAAAAACCCKKKKKK!

By frostbite200, Mar 27, 2011

Season 4 has been kinda all over the place, but this was easily one of the best episodes this season.

My expectations for this episode weren't high to say the least, even though I liked Chuck Versus the Impossible it was pretty much a fun filler and I felt like the were going to repeat themselves. I was pleasantly surprised.

While the romantic drama between Chuck and Sarah has been one of the weak points of late, this one handled it with some charm, scene in the apartment was hilarious and I'm glad that they talked it out instead of hiding it from each other like in episodes.

Also, I'm surprised how tiring the Volkoff arc has been, I admitted that I hadn't been that invested from the beginning, so with literally the first episode with not one mention of Alexei this whole season, things felt great.

Plus this was just a pure fun which there hasn't been really any of in recent times.

Hoping for more stuff like this!moreless