Good
7.6

worst episode ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yet good

By racso101, Aug 08, 2010

Operation D.U.C.K.Y. ( This is my opinion okay thank you) This is the WORST episode ever. I should sue the writers for this. Operation D.U.C.K.Y is the worst 15 minute show in the first 5 minute it started okay. Then it started really bad. Tommy didn't wanted to take bath that i understand but goes to the bathtub like a was a HUGE LAKE now that takes the caked. Then it started to take disgusting: eating onions, being in thier bathrobe, don't wash the dishes are thier trying to get sick or what. What is it with the "i see tommy's heiny all round and shiny" WHAT"S UP WITH THAT. This episode is the worst episode that I seen. Now Operation D.I.A.P.E.R is a driffrent story that episode is okay. I loved this one becasue is funny when Nigey Uno sang.moreless

Operation D.U.C.K.Y.- Tommy refuses to take and bath, but when inside the tub he realizes he is in another universe on a ship of boys who have refused to take baths.

Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.- After the kids rescue a group of babies. They don'

By yay_boredom, Jan 14, 2006

Operation D.U.C.K.Y. - I was watching this episode with my sister and it was clear that she was enjoying it more than I was. She especially loved the whole "I see your heiny..." song, since it has nostalgia value for our family. I meanwhile, thought the episode was cute but it didn't really stand out for anything. It was practically okay in every way. So, I shall give it a 5.

Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.- I never really thought this episode was going to be stellar and I was right. Except it did prove me wrong in one area- how hilarious Numbuh 1 sings. Numbuh 5's singing abilities were sort of expected because the voice actress also plays Susie, who sings on practically every episode she's on and sings well. But back to the point, I thought the whole taking out your teeth so we can talk thing was kind of gross, too. I say its average but I give it a bonus point for being unexpectedly funny. Therefore, I give this episode a 6.moreless

Now this is one of the reasons I watch the show!

By Blaze_375, Nov 11, 2005

Operation D.U.C.K.Y.-

Very, very funny. This episode is a must watch for StarTrek fans. Even if you don't like StarTrek, it's okay, I'm pretty sure you'll like it too. The parodies are great, and the rather exuberant and childish jokes add to the fun. It's a must watch.

Operation D.I.A.P.E.R.-

Well, it's okay. It's not overly entertaining or has any character development. It's not the worst episode but far from the best. The overall idea of the plot is plainly sad. However, the ending credit cartoon is priceless. Watch it once then avoid it.

-But Then I Could Be Wrong-