Cold Case

Show Reviews (189)

Great

love this show

By katiekraft980, Jun 01, 2014

this show is one of my favs and yet i cant find any place that sell seasons. If any one knows how to get them private message me on facebook. :)

Interesting and a musical genius.

By SLowe82, Apr 30, 2014

What elevated this show above all the rest was it's use of music and how the chosen songs fitted so well with the episodes, very moving and harrowing at times. However what stalled the show was it's constant repetitiveness, now I know most shows follow a formula but this took the biscuit. Always started and finished the same way more or less. The writing was excellent with well thought out characters and back stories. Good to watch just tough following a whole season at times.moreless

Passive, ok show

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few various ep (12-13)

Jerry Brubaker sucks!

By FrannieMiles, Jun 01, 2013

There was his Survivor ?) which always ran 1/2 hour to 45 minuites INTO COLD CASE which made viewers switch the channel.

COLD CASE was the first show I absolutely loved. The cast were all members of my family, the contrast yet similarities were astonishing between the characters.

Bad move Jerry!

I see Danny Pino on Law and Order but haven't seen the other wonderful actors anywhere. If it's another Jerry production It might get cancelled for a show that was second rated behind it.

I remember when Mr Brubacher was with Tales from the Crypt and the other producers when they started out. They were doing so good.

Is without a trace stll on????

I still miss Cold Case and maybe that's why EON's (whoever they are) ratings are rising.

Regards,

Franmoreless

Cold Case release date

By ponymama221, May 19, 2013

Does anyone know if there has been any progress in getting the Cold Case seasons released on DVD for purchase??? I absolutely love the show and want to buy the whole series but as of yet cannot find it. Its a shame cause a lot of people would buy the series...... :(

honestly

By sherrimcleod9, May 11, 2013

I use never like it when it was on the regular channels, just like a bunch of them, but now i love watching these kind of shows,sorry this one ended now though

A really nice show

By Silvia_RC, May 02, 2013

I really love this show, I have been watching all seasons for the 3rd time. Better watch this again than newer and worse shows. I really miss this one.

Wonderful show.

By gracielove, Nov 08, 2012

But I can see why it got canceled. But I still love this show. Love how they wrote the show. Have never seen anything like it then and to this day.

Cold Case a Great Police Procedural

By masorella, Jul 04, 2012

Cold Case is one of the greatest procedural dramas I've seen. I loved the fact that every episode took place in a different time period. Each of the sets and the costumes were meticulously crafted for every episode. The visuals and the dialogue were appropriate for each era. Even though the main characters were not as prominent as other shows, we still got to see the personal lives of each main character. The dialogue was especially good, I particularly like that it was peppered with old school phrases and words. Perhaps these two elements were what many people didn't like about the show. The music was amazing and was right for every episode, one of my favorite aspects of the show. I thought all these elements were what made it unique and differentiate itself from insipid shows.

The cast fit in their role beautifully. Kathryn Morris as Lilly Rush (one of her best roles), John Finn as John Stillman (good diverse actor), Jeremy Ratchford as Nick Vera , Thom Barry as Will Jeffries (great back and forth banter between Ratchford & Barry), Danny Pino as Scotty Valens (he fits right in with L&O:SVU), and Tracie Thoms as Kat Miller (I liked her in Rent as well).

My favorite episodes are Shuffle, Ball Change (S4 E17) and The Road (S5 E15). I still think the show was cut too short. I hope there are more shows like this one, especially since there seems to be less and less police procedurals.

moreless