Arrow: Watch the Action-packed Season 2 Trailer That Just Premiered at Comic-Con (VIDEO)

By Jen Trolio

Jul 21, 2013

Hello from the SDCC Cave! Arrow's Comic-Con panel just ended a short while ago, and we'll be back with a full report later this weekend. But until then, I thought you might want to get a first look at this action-packed tailer for Season 2, which opened the session. Enjoy!

• Comments (53)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • Aesandil Jul 23, 2013

Looks fun. But damn CW for their October premieres...

• VeRonicaChiso Jul 22, 2013

I'm excited about all of the new characters but im kind of mad colton hayes is going to be a series regular.... i hated him on teen wolf i hope he doesn't ruin the show for me

• bluemorphotat Jul 22, 2013

I completely refuse to spoil myself! I will NOT watch! There! ;-P

• ukeishiro Jul 21, 2013

This one is a trailer (cf Supernatural!!). And it will be a long way till october!

• JosephCecil Jul 21, 2013

I like how they're adding a little more women to balance out the longing shots of Amell's admittedly great abs. Summer Glau, Canary, and more Felicity. Also more Slade. This and Hannibal ended up being the biggest surprises of last year and I look forward to more.

• DesertWolf Jul 21, 2013

I am looking forward for the new season, it is going to be amazing, I like the new things they add to the show

• wingsabre Jul 21, 2013

I'm impressed that they went there with Black Canary. Looks like there's big enough of a time skip for Olie to be CEO.

• SteveFreeman1 Jul 21, 2013

Did I miss something? Or was the chick with the staff supposed to be BC?

• wingsabre Jul 21, 2013

Looks like a modern version of black canary. It could be Laurel, or maybe her sister. However they did destroy CNRI, so the girls gotta have something to do. If you look closely, the face makeup is similar to the one used on small like.

• mcepin3 Jul 21, 2013

I also got impression that,that girl is BC,but I wonder...SPOILER HERE,SO STOP READING IF YOU DON'T KNOW THIS AND DON'T WANNA KNOW IT YET...

if it's Laurel,her face is waaay different. BC has cheeks,while Laurel has no cheeks. If it's her mother,she has gotten younger and bigger tits:D

• wingsabre Jul 21, 2013

It the wig ;)

• strfkn Jul 21, 2013

you had me at arrow
    #

• tv_gonzo Jul 21, 2013

I'm not crazy about his new bow.
    Everything else however looks pretty exciting.

• bigo93 Jul 21, 2013

Wooo 10th September! Oh wait it's american , 9th OCtober :'(

• See More Comments (17)