Community Gets Animated for a New Holiday-themed Trailer (VIDEO)

By Kaitlin Thomas

Dec 23, 2013

Here at TV.com, there are few things we love more than the holidays, but Community is definitely one of them. So naturally, we can't help but adore the show's newest Season 5 teaser, the holiday-themed "Miracle on Jeff's Street." 

The animated clip focuses on the study group, with the Dean and Chang tagging along for the (sleigh) ride to remind viewers (as if we could forget) that Season 5 premieres with back-to-back episodes on January 2. I did some math by counting on my fingers and that's only 10 days from now! Can you believe it? Only 10 days until brand-spankin'-new episodes of Community will appear on our TV screens. I'd call it a Christmas miracle, but I have a feeling it might be more accurate to call it a Harmon-mas miracle. Because from the look of this trailer, and the others that came before it, the series is back on track and we can all forget about that mess that was Season 4.

Anyway, go ahead and press play and get into the holiday spirit and confusion over "what's happening to Troy" with Jeff and the gang, because January 2 will be here before you know it.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how excited are you for new episodes of Community?

• Comments (53)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • DavidJackson8 Dec 25, 2013

OMG WHAT'S HAPPENING WITH TROY?!

Hehe.

• JT_Kirk Dec 24, 2013

That was a thing. I half liked it, and half wondered where the rest of the sound effects were. Also, there was a third half that is concerned about how over-the-top Chang was here.

Anyway, let's call my excitement a 12.

• milakunisx Dec 24, 2013

Sorry, something was wrong with the embed.
    http://community-nbc.blogspot.com

• Romano338 Dec 24, 2013

Community is very good at Halloween and Christmas episodes, so it's too bad they start in january now. Both episodes are in jan/feb, so it looks dumb.

• CosmicSystem Dec 24, 2013

on a scale of 1 to 10 i'm F***ING EXCITED

• MandySCG Dec 23, 2013

Based on the trailers I've seen, I'm at a solid 10 excitement level.

• slipknot1485 Dec 23, 2013

I'm gonna go with 100. Pop Pop!!!!

• NathanLabont Dec 23, 2013

I saw this a few days ago. I had recently had a mole removal surgery on the side of my head and it hurt to laugh.

Boy, was that trailer painful, in a good way.

• Spoontown Dec 23, 2013

Meh it should have died already. So Dan Harmon's back he barely wrote any episodes anyway. On a scale of 1 to 10, 3 maybe?

• Sanity_Bleeds Dec 23, 2013

And a bah-humbug to you too!

• QuestionMarq Dec 23, 2013

Good dig at Pierce being dead and it looks like they're handling DonGlover's departure thoughtfully.