Good
7.3

Fantastic

By efonsecajr, Aug 22, 2014

This is excellent from start to finish. More like these please.

Great episode

By Mischa, Dec 16, 2011

Jeff invents a class and gets caught by the dean. During his attempt to prove he was actually taking the "Conspiracy" class he made up, Jeff's story is surprisingly confirmed by the also fictional professor, "Professor Professorson." Hilarity ensues as Jeff, Annie and the Dean attempt to unravel this homespun conspiracy, the answer to which does not disappoint. While Jeff and Annie are off chasing their tails, Abed and Troy construct a giant blanket fort so complex I would have gladly crawled around in there for hours. Sadly, Abed and Troy can't stand anything too "mainstream". Overall, this is the kind of episode that makes me love community. We get introduced to a fun new character or two (Professorson), the study group splits up and and we get multiple good plotlines, and we get plenty of Abed and Troy. Really the only thing I would have liked more of in this episode was Pierce.moreless

Blanket Fort!

By Sami5118, Aug 30, 2011

This was one of my favorite episodes of the season. Jeff gets in trouble for taking a class that doesn't exist, but gets help from a mysterious Professor Professorson who says that he has been taking that class at night. Jeff later confesses that he has never seen Professor Professorson before, so he and Annie decide to investigate. Meanwhile, Troy and Abed build the biggest blanket fort Greendale has ever seen. After watching that, I really want to build a blanket fort now. My favorite lines:

Abed: Welcome to Funkytown. No smoking, no farting, no pillow fighting.

Annie: We're in a chase!

Abed: That's allowed.

Abed: You can't be in here Leonard. You already have three farting strikes against you.

One of the best of the season. 10/10moreless

Take the Community kids, some conspiracy movie cliche and a whole bunch of blankets, sit back and let the magic happen.

By RachelHyland, Apr 08, 2011

This show just keeps getting better and better.

In this outing, we have Jeff (Joel McHale) busted for faking a course credit. Perennial over-achiever Annie (Alison Brie) is, of course, outraged; meanwhile, the Dean (Jim Rash) demands proof of the existence of Professor Professorson, the faculty advisor in the so-called Conspiracy Studies. Everything that comes after that is simply an enigma inside a riddle wrapped up in a mystery served up on a platter of awesome. With gunplay.

Alison Brie acts her little opaque tights off in this one, and the ever-engaging Joel McHale shines as the calculating Jeff. I know I shouldn't be shipping these two -- Annie's barely legal, and Jeff's a thirty-something burnout with a proven track record of untrustworthiness -- but I can't help it. I love their dynamic, and this episode only serves to make the couple's appeal even stronger. (Especially as rival for Jeff's affections, Gillian Jacobs's harshly-used Britta, has proven herself to be even more dreary and self-important in this new season than the last.)

It was great to see the Dean get a little screentime here that wasn't ALL gay and/or fetish jokes (though much of it was, of course), and yes, that is Kevin Corrigan in there as the Professor; once perhaps best known among a certain segment of the population as Olivia's annoying bowling alley shrink in FRINGE, he's not nearly as annoying here.

The B plot of Troy (Donald Glover) and Abed (Danny Pudi) and their phenomenal tent city brings us more of the usual random adorableness those two so often exhibit, and the "chase scene" throughout its blanketed precincts is absolutely priceless. (Hardly any Pierce and Shirley isn't too bad, either.)

All in all, this was a top drawer episode of COMMUNITY, in a season that has been bursting to the seams with same. Next lesson: "Mixology Certification". Can't wait!moreless