Continuum

Show Reviews (116)

Great

Love/Like/Hate/Frustrating

By lorjack779, Sep 08, 2014

It refers to feelings as how I have watched every single episode and the way the writers have written the entire universe of this show.

It's maddeningly to have seen Kiera so strait laced & conservative she was right. She never questioned her actions & others she never showed any empathy. I liked how she evolved & began to become insecure going from one season to the other. It was weird I think she was so asleep as they put it living in her life even with her me, something wasn't right with this. Perhaps there was something that affected her prior to when the TV story began, it felt as if she was brainwashed to act in the manner she did. She had no memory whatsoever meeting the terminator guy in the first timeline yet she had memories of historical data & her suit helped her remember criminals.

"My" question is If her suit is highly sophisticated as protective & can easily scan. Why doesn't it notice the surveillance/bugging devices in the precinct and anyone coming up on her? How do the Asian & the terminator guy know each other & why does he feel betrayed by the terminator guy? The first season gave us the audience a set path. It was totally surprising each season where it would lead. This is now becoming the chicken & the egg which of the time traveling timelines started first and now how does one stop it? It looks like the first traveler is the scheming guy. Does one stop the technology to develop by kiling the first traveler?What is it about the freelancers are they wrongly setup to keep this timeline this traveler wants?moreless

makes u wonder....

By elenagcharalambous, Sep 05, 2014

hello from cyprus.

i have started watching the show 1 week ago and since now,i have watch all the three am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a 4 season!!!

great show

By Mapals07, Sep 03, 2014

Caught this show a few months ago and although it was slow at beginning it is exactly the kind of sy fy (pun intended) that they should be making more of. I think it deserves another season just because it is the only good show syfy has right now and its brilliant. Really hope it gets renewed. I will definitely watch it!

To Renew or Not to Renew

By Mysterv, Sep 01, 2014

Keep checking to see if Season 4 will happen. Had thought the decision to renew was going to be made mid-August. Obviously not.

Continuum surprised me. Like a lot of Sci-Fi it started out a little slow establishing its concept but quickly added some texture and depth to the story. I hope there will be a Season 4 to bring some closure since ratings make it unlikely that it will go beyond that.

Great Show

By jonathanrordway, Aug 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite shows. It's a must see sci fi.

Season 3 was confusing

By canewell05, Aug 25, 2014

Had no idea what took place in season 3. Tried to follow but they lost me. I like a good SciFi but season 3 had too many Alexes and Kieras. I started losing interest in the show with the second Alex. Reminded me of when Bobby came back to life on Dallas and his death was written off as a bad dream Pam had. That's was the beginning of the end for Dallas. I suspect same here for Continuum. If renewed for season 4 I may still tune in just to see the ever hot Kiera, Sonya and Jasmin but I'll just bypass the storyline.moreless

Paradoxes rule!!

By tompeters3386, Jun 29, 2014

Time travel by nature is confusing what with alternate timelines, paradoxes, changing history, loops, etc. Thus season three is more confusing. And that is why I like season 3 so much. It has more to do with paradoxes and timelines than the first 2 seasons had. The 4 afore mentioned reasons are why I like time travel. I can't wait to see where the writers go with season 4. Whatever they do will be fine with me.

back to the future.. or at least back to season 1

By steveorielly, Jun 25, 2014

The Plot of this show has gotten so murky that even its beautiful star cannot make it work. Season 1 & 2 were interesting in both sci fi time continuum and police investigation .But I think it jumped the shark when they had two kiras and two alexes. The third season is slow and plodding, and even the characters are not as interesting. Bring back the writers of the first seasons. !

par1721

By par1721, Jun 22, 2014

The first two seasons were stellar for the most part. Spoiler 3 --with all the time spent on the other Keira's demise and two Alexs was it became tedious. why do they keep disposing of interesting (not to mention hot) characters like betty and sonya? Hopefully season 4 will get back to the origins as there was a lot to explore with just the 2077 and present day timelines. Ok let's reduce role of the Freelancers ( the like Q in Star Trek NG we kmow they're out there and perhaps wouldn't mind a visit once or twice a season). Season 4 should explore the Theuses theme and how coporations in general (not just Alex's) gain control overtime. Let Garza have a bigger role like season two. Sooner or later they'll have to focus on Keira's son and maybe have him travel back as an adult to search for his mother. Still its the best sci fi show on tv because it puts story telling first. On the PC front, I like the show's cast. Kudos to Canadian film makers reach out and incorporate minority actors as part of regular cast... another reason for missing betty and sonya. Would like to see that tall black woman from police internal affairs more in a protagonist role Or another black on keira's side. Great show especially first two seasons.moreless

Like a good wine

By mvyrmnd, Jun 20, 2014

This show gets better with age. Early on it was a scifi show that was also a police drama that kinda forgot it was a sci fi show. As it's progressed it's ticking off all the good scifi boxes. I can't wait for season 4!

Load More Reviews