Continuum

Show Reviews (120)

Great

GREAT SHOW!

By umanas1966, Nov 14, 2014

This show is outstanding. It's so worth watching.

I love it

By siper119, Oct 21, 2014

best show for this year

Disappointing.

By LENZ5369, Oct 12, 2014

The show started off really well, it had a clear underlining current that kept things moving in a coherent direction -A very capable women trying to get back to her family which includes making sure her future exists.

First it started with excluding her husband from the equation and focusing on her son, by doing this they attempted introduce sexual and romantic relationships while drawing attention away from the reality that she is being an unfaithful wife.

Her marriage/husband and son are equally real or not 'real'.

By now the son is just mentioned as lip service to mask that she is pretty much wholly self involved and motivated.

She has no concern for the fate of her future and all those in it.

I think the idea of having her becoming what she is now is meant to be some liberating metamorphosis but to me it just makes her 2 dimensional -rather than having complex and contradictory reasons for being who she was, she is just like a captive non sapient animal who couldn't even imagine the concept of the wild.

Also making the place lousy with time travelers and future tech does not compensate for poor writing.

The whole story has become so muddied and convoluted that it is pretty much a 3 year old, shapeless, directionless 'bleh' now.

Great! now I have to tell the people I recommended the show too that the quality really drops off with season 3.moreless

Best Sci-Fi Tv Show

By moonrkr, Oct 06, 2014

Best Sci-Fi Tv Show. I just love it. It's so different.

Love/Like/Hate/Frustrating

By lorjack779, Sep 08, 2014

It refers to feelings as how I have watched every single episode and the way the writers have written the entire universe of this show.

It's maddeningly to have seen Kiera so strait laced & conservative she was right. She never questioned her actions & others she never showed any empathy. I liked how she evolved & began to become insecure going from one season to the other. It was weird I think she was so asleep as they put it living in her life even with her me, something wasn't right with this. Perhaps there was something that affected her prior to when the TV story began, it felt as if she was brainwashed to act in the manner she did. She had no memory whatsoever meeting the terminator guy in the first timeline yet she had memories of historical data & her suit helped her remember criminals.

"My" question is If her suit is highly sophisticated as protective & can easily scan. Why doesn't it notice the surveillance/bugging devices in the precinct and anyone coming up on her? How do the Asian & the terminator guy know each other & why does he feel betrayed by the terminator guy? The first season gave us the audience a set path. It was totally surprising each season where it would lead. This is now becoming the chicken & the egg which of the time traveling timelines started first and now how does one stop it? It looks like the first traveler is the scheming guy. Does one stop the technology to develop by kiling the first traveler?What is it about the freelancers are they wrongly setup to keep this timeline this traveler wants?moreless

makes u wonder....

By elenagcharalambous, Sep 05, 2014

hello from cyprus.

i have started watching the show 1 week ago and since now,i have watch all the three am keeping my fingers crossed that it will be a 4 season!!!

great show

By Mapals07, Sep 03, 2014

Caught this show a few months ago and although it was slow at beginning it is exactly the kind of sy fy (pun intended) that they should be making more of. I think it deserves another season just because it is the only good show syfy has right now and its brilliant. Really hope it gets renewed. I will definitely watch it!

To Renew or Not to Renew

By Mysterv, Sep 01, 2014

Keep checking to see if Season 4 will happen. Had thought the decision to renew was going to be made mid-August. Obviously not.

Continuum surprised me. Like a lot of Sci-Fi it started out a little slow establishing its concept but quickly added some texture and depth to the story. I hope there will be a Season 4 to bring some closure since ratings make it unlikely that it will go beyond that.

Great Show

By jonathanrordway, Aug 29, 2014

This is one of my favorite shows. It's a must see sci fi.

Season 3 was confusing

By canewell05, Aug 25, 2014

Had no idea what took place in season 3. Tried to follow but they lost me. I like a good SciFi but season 3 had too many Alexes and Kieras. I started losing interest in the show with the second Alex. Reminded me of when Bobby came back to life on Dallas and his death was written off as a bad dream Pam had. That's was the beginning of the end for Dallas. I suspect same here for Continuum. If renewed for season 4 I may still tune in just to see the ever hot Kiera, Sonya and Jasmin but I'll just bypass the storyline.moreless

Load More Reviews