Covert Affairs

Good
7.7

From Favorite to Never Again

By kotanmj, Nov 22, 2014

I used to consider this at the top of my watch list. That is, until some idiot decided there needed to be a narrator telling me what I can see. If this programming change is to involve those who have no or limited sight, I applaud you. However, I will cease immediately watching this show because the narration totally ruins the experience. Thanks for several good years. Too bad you found the need to ruin it for many of us. Good luck in the future.moreless

too fake

By irenegm58, Oct 04, 2014

The show is too many fake scenery. Sometimes stunt doubles are shown who look nothing like the actors. What kind of spy uses her real name and drives a red car? Series has little to no attention to detail!

Review from sri lankan About mentioning their country

By Dulantha, Oct 02, 2014

The season Covert Affairs mentions Sri Lanka a lot. But we should Notify you that Sri Lanka Is a Sinhalese country. so therefore we would like to see people talking in Sinhala more. but as of now we see them talking only in Tamil all these days.

the blind guy has a monitor so others can see

By BillyRay3384, Aug 26, 2014

the information that that is being "translated" into his headphones.

annie sees the info on the screen while a speech program describes it to augie

mistakes

By cekanskyte, Aug 10, 2014

Hi,

Ive just watched S04E10 on foxlife in Europe. The show is about spies-all about details importance. But the show ( not the first time) made an appearance mistakes.. Annie is in Germany and is going into the bank with flat into camera gives large picture of her lying on the floor with high heels the end of the show,Annie walks out with the flat shoes again. This is not the first time made mistakes. Show is good and would be great not to have such major mistakes. Thanks.moreless

Director needs to restore Annie's reputation

By calcuscribe, Aug 04, 2014

in the most recent episode 6, Auggie tells Annie that she puts the mission ahead of him whereas he puts her ahead of the mission. This makes sense and it is how it should be because Annie puts the mission even ahead of herself and that is exactly why Auggie needs to look out for her and put her ahead of the mission. On the other hand, since Auggie tends to put his close friends ahead of the mission, it raises the likelihood that the mission may fail and so Annie has to let him do what he must and try to secure the mission.

This way, the mission gets accomplished and Auggie saves Annie and his other friends.

The stupid director needs to bring this point out and restore Annie's reputation. Why did she even bother marrying the foolmoreless

blind guy with a monitor

By faramarzA, Jul 31, 2014

I need help understanding why the blind guy has a monitor in front of him.

Any logical explanation is welcome.

used to be good

By IanHolly, Jul 24, 2014

shame how the program has deteriorated into a sex fest.

cast and crew

By PittGar, Jul 21, 2014

they need to get rid of hill harper

How much better would this be?

By cheersnorm, Jul 15, 2014

Hollywood wonders why they are losing audience.

The feminists are killing off the good shows which had strong male casts by insisting more females get added. So the female is given the lead part written for the male actor without any change or logic that it is a girl in a man's role.

This is just taking good parts for men and giving them to woman for some liberal social experiment and quota. Then you ask why are the strong action shows failing. Even Big Bang about social awkward geeks has turned into Friends.

moreless