Superb

This episode is pretty funny and has a short and nice storyline.

By PureKiwi, Mar 29, 2009

The first part of the episode is Chachi the Chewing Gum Seal. It's a funny episode with a nice story. In the begining Chicken says to Cow that she's not artistic so she made a gum seal and she named it Chachi. Chachi comes to life and becomes Cow's "best friend". There were a few funny parts and then it becomes less funny but it's still a nice episode.

The second part is Black Sheep of the Family. This episode has a great storyline and a very funny "adventure". I liked it and I think it was a very good episode. Better than the first part that was only nice. The black sheep of the family comes to visit and then the story goes. I think it was a great story, it was funny and has a very good lesson in it.

:)moreless

I'm only writing this about "Chachi the Chewing Gum Seal."

By basselope7, Jun 21, 2007

I first saw this episode in fifth grade. It was late at night. I was watching my little TV from my bed with my sister, who was watching it from her bed.

I didn't see it again for seven more years.

When I did, I at first was overjoyed about the fact that it was coming on. I watched it--and was slightly disappointed.

The bubbles weren't as big as I remembered. It was a small letdown. But it was still pretty hot--if a little gross.

I still think the ending is sad. And a little bit creepy. But the whole point of me liking this episode is because I think it's hot when peaple/animals/creatures blow bubbles, like I've said many times before.

I only give it an 8.9 because the bubbles weren't that big.moreless