Hit

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Noot good enough for a season finale.

By Lady_Lancaster, Aug 26, 2012

I'm quite happy to admit that any kind of bank robbery scenario bores me senseless. Everytime a show, including 'CM', does it, the robbers always run around pontificating loudly to anyone who will listen, and this goes on for half the episode. Dull, deadly dull.

I think the only way to truly salvage this episode and turn it into a season finale would have been to end the season with the explosion and then left us waiting until September. I'm not going to rant too much about the unlikelyhood of Emily being offered a senior position with Interpol over the telephone while the BAU were in the middle of a stand-off involving armed hostages. A little bit over the top and unnecessary foreshadowing for my taste.

I am truly glad that Will survived the shooting but the high point for me was when Garcia and Reid were at the convention. This would have been fun and entertaining in a normal episode but I feel it shows the weakness of the script when I consider that to be the best bit. Hopefully 'Run' will be better. Just as an aside, I feel as uncomfortable with Beth as Hotch appeared to be. Not a fan of adding extra characters for the purpose of romance when they don't have a strong presence or lend anything to the story or the other characters and she doesn't.

moreless

Insanely good episode!

By amazing_race, Jun 12, 2012

This review is for Part I of the trwo-hour finale! And what an hour it was! So intense and so brilliantly done! It definitely was downright amazing! So much suspense, so much drama, so many twists and turns and so many surprises!

It was definitely just so intense. This was definitely the most suspenseful episode of all time, in my books. It was just so brilliantly done!

Maybe the season should've ended after Part 1! If this was the conclusion, it would've been so dramatic! I couldn't bleieve it!

I don't want to spoil anything, because this episode is so darn good, so I'll leave it there, and I'll recommend it extremely highly! Keep up the terrific effort, Criminal Minds! I am stunned!!! :)moreless

Season 07 Final

By Grrouch, May 27, 2012

Thank you Paget Brewster and the rest of the Cast and Crew for a great final. It was not as explosive but it was fantastic. Personally, I hope to see more of Jayne Atkinson 'EVIL' character. Having her character being lenient to the team is a downer. Adieu Season Seven. Looking forward to Season Eight with the rest of the six regular Cast.

one part of two episodes seson finale

By TaraMann, May 17, 2012

I'm in shock! I'm having aheArt attack! What an crazy two-parter season finale...crazy ending!