Criminal Minds

Show Reviews (606)

Great

The Mirror Man.

By sherriesim, Jun 25, 2015

The team go after a killer who murders social media 'stars'. In the press he's called The Selfie killer, but he nicknames himself The Mirror Man.

Not success story

By DanielBenjamin3218, Jun 21, 2015

There is no formula for success and don't ignore anything your raised consciousness and focused mind is the land where you can fix seed of your dream, raised desire to sprout seed to plant and plant to tree patience and persistence will bring fruit of success...

where to start watch this video to get mind set to bring success in your life 2d0fA

no thrills here

By spuds127075, Jun 10, 2015

I liked Emily, i liked Jean Tripplehorns character and i like Jennifer's. I just wish somewhere along the line someone would stay. At least they brought JJ back. i do however have a problem with the writing. It has become too predictable and simple. I used to be on the edge of my seat. Now, ie: S10 E 14 when Morgan was defusing the bomb.... No suspense. What happend to the suspense? oh and for those of who say Jennifer's character is a bad edition, fair enough, but dont go calling (someone you dont even know) a bad personmoreless

Loved it now HATE it!

By kaz33, May 20, 2015

WAS one of my favorite shows: I have every season until JLH arrived on the scene. What were they thinking? I just don't get it a profiler she is not! Her character is ridiculous and annoying. I've stopped watching the show hoping she will be replaced by a more serious character like Emily - All the other characters are amazing especially Derek and Penelope...

best show ever!

By LeahLoring, May 05, 2015

i love this show and the characters are amazing and each and every one of them having such a distinct personality just flares the show up even more

love it

By barrytiffanyfireproofedma, Apr 29, 2015

I dont watch much tv but this is one show i love!

Out of JLH

By anamiranda186, Apr 22, 2015

God, i been watching the serie from the first episode and i love all the actors but i hate JLH in the show! She do not have the profile for the show!

Disney Destroyer hits Criminal Minds.

By Fluffycat1, Apr 21, 2015

Why destroy an elegant, well-balanced and talented series by casting a female with opposite attributes? Hell, has Jennifer Love Hewitt put money into the show otherwise who would be stupid enough to cast and feature her? She was OK in Disney but in Criminal Minds? I'm guessing there's a competition as to who has the most untidy hair. Looks great on Matthew Gray Gubler, not so on the Disney Destroyer.

Not fitting properly

By avidtvjunkie, Apr 14, 2015

Criminal minds is my absolute favo show. Up until this season i havent had many complaints. But Jennifer Love Hewitt does not bring anything to the Table. Lets look all of her predecessors..

1. Elle - Intelligent and good with profiling.

2. Emily - Intelligent, good profiler, and linguist.

3. Blake- Intelligent , cud do crossword with Reid( i like that a lot, i just felt Reid was alone that way after giddeon left)

and now Kate Callahan what does she bring to the team, her intense liking to puppies and kittens who doesnt like them. She is just not BAU material at this point. She does not have the edge the others had something to make her bond. it looks like bits and pieces thrown together to potray a charachter. she does a good job with what she is given but shes not given much. please bring her to the forefront with a something that will give her an edge. or just replace her charachter

her adopted niece story just isnt cutting it.moreless

don't forget why the BAU was created.

By pointsincase, Apr 10, 2015

OMG JLH has already been in 23 episodes placed next to Mandy Patinkin's count of 47 episodes???

Wasn't it David Rossi & Jason Gideon that formed the BAU in the first place ??

The BAU previously the BSU transformed from not just a scientific perspective,

Criminal Minds is a crime drama based on the Idea that the types of Criminals [ MINDS ] the BAU was formed to analyze show a deficiency and are damaged to the point they cannot be re-institutionalized. This is why the bad guys are often shot dead at the end of every episode (which by the way is totally contrary to the actual legal system).

The BAU is a specialized unit dealing and profiling "specialized" criminals that are fit into a psychopathic pigeon-hole. I enjoy watching the show because of what the BAU was initially formed to do. Apparently a need was met. This was fore-shadowed in a very recent episode that starred Ben Savage. Ya'll remember?

Spencer Reid cannot just get a Girlfriend.....

JLH can not replace Alex Blake with Kate Callihan's seemingly executive producer Persona on Episodes where she just sits as a figure-head that is Ill-placed.

Please don't play down the strength of this show by adding actors that apparently have "PULL" in the Industry.

JLH must have got together with Mark Gordon and Erica Messer with this proposal. "I am too heavy with my pregnant body to make money in sexy roles at this time.... do you have any convenient actor slots I can just slide into ?"

Why Sure Jenny, we can place you on Criminal Minds whereas you have no background but apparently everyone just accepts you as one of their peers and you can even take on a Matriarchal role and everyone will just conform to your will..... as a new member.... in a highly accredited series..... with a previously fantastic dynamic..... and actors who have more talent than you...... Considering that you JLH can no longer rely on your curves to put together a bank roll for the time being. We will give you a break because well..... you are so darned Charismatic!moreless

Load More Reviews