Criminal Minds

Show Reviews (625)

No Reid No Watch

By RumbelleOUAT, 3 days ago

And thank you CBS for making it clear that you do hate Matthew Gray Gubler and Thomas Gibson by posting "thanks to the cast" video w/o MGG or TG.

Many younger viwers have already decided to quit watching after ep8, but you need to confirm them to stop watching.

Congrats. You succeed.

Wait and see your demo and ratings tank as if they hadn't tanked yet.

Criminal minds reboot

By HarryLacavera, Nov 24, 2015

Criminal minds is terrible so far this season. And what's going on with Aisha Tyler? Who thought, "lets get Tyler she'd be great," Tyler is the worst possible choice, she looks completely out of place. No chemistry not to mention that she's bigger than all the other actors on the show. Maybe six feet tall with the biggest head and worst hair I've ever seen on a woman works somewhere but not here. Please let her stay be brief and let the writers wake up before the show dies a slow death. CM deserves a better fate. I have given up on this season of CM. Tyler's presence is too distracting, brings the show quality down. Camera shouldn't do closeups of her gigantic head.moreless

Criminal Minds

By NancyMA, Nov 19, 2015

I have been enjoying the early episodes on ION television. I had seen many of them, not all. I liked the presence of Jason Gideon; his character was very astute.

A subject covered in one episode was The Dark Triad. I was so glad to see it again. I've read about it more today, fascinating for those of us who have an interest in forensics.

Can anyone recommend a book on The Dark Triad, non-fiction please

Keep up the great work that all of you do for us to enjoy.

Aisha Tyler

By catnmaus, Nov 19, 2015

Gotta go, nothing personal, love her but comedy or a lighter genre is her forte, she's terrible bringing show down, just a show that requires a perfect casting gonna be tough!

Anyone notice?

By Jacqs, Nov 18, 2015

How many actors/actresses coincide with and modern family??? Oh and everyone shut the hell up about Aisha Tyler. She feels out of place. Watch her hands... She doesn't feel at home. Yes I miss Blake and Prentiss, and Elle always sucked. But give her a chance. Also, bring back Jennifer Love Hewitt pss. Also, wouldn't it be cool to bring Elle back as an unsub!?? Ohhh and bring Lila back for Reid since he lost Maive

Fake British Accents

By LindaClarke2571, Nov 12, 2015

I love Criminal Minds, but this episode was one of the worst I've ever seen. Rossi's daughter was a joke. She and the other two bad one's with the Fake British Accents. Two thumbs down. And yes Aisha does not fit in.

Criminal minds

By badgirl1967, Nov 09, 2015

I like the show and Aisha Tyler but not together. Her hair is horrible and what makes it worse is that it's a wig it doesn't have to look like that. I can't look at it. It's like perpetual bed head. Brush it for goodness sakes. They just keep casting bad people in roles. Jennifer love Hewitt was terrible for the show also. Just leave the show alone

This is serious!

By MayaHagans, Nov 07, 2015

I have literally stopped watching the show. It took me a while to get over Emily leaving. Then I started to get attached to Blake then she leaves. The show is really declining. Please bring back at least one orginal from the past.

Hate the Short Haired Tyler on CM - Bad Choice

By DianeFrench5583, Nov 07, 2015

Please do not sign Aisha Tyler for Season 12. She is terrible and I agree with the bad hair day.

The big problem is that Tyler is a host on "The Talk". Most of the other actors on CM have had to visit TT to promote the show, so when Tyler is in a scene with the other actors, it just feels fake and weird. CM is losing credibility with Tyler on the show. I don't believe her in the role and the others look like they are "Acting"

Get someone new, it doesn't have to be Big Name, just someone who can act.moreless

The Night Watch

By Babybaking621, Oct 30, 2015

Season 11 of Criminal Minds is AWFUL! If this is all the writers can do, put the show out of its misery and let it die. The storylines have all been horrible, this season. I think Aisha is okay, in her role, but that wig is terrible. I'm looking forward to seeing JJ back, otherwise, this show is completely screwed! This is why CBS should have kept Stalker!!!

Load More Reviews