The Caller

Episode Reviews (10)

Great

Started off great

By sherriesim, Jun 11, 2014

Started off great, but then spiralled into silliness to explain the killers motive.

Great

By Piedeamaro92, Apr 19, 2014

I've really liked it!

The Caller

By thefanof, Dec 30, 2013

It had its moments, but this episode proved to be far too formulaic for my liking. I don't want to be a Debbie Downer, I have liked some Criminal Minds episodes this season, but this was forgettable.

Spooky!!!

By VidyaSukumar, Dec 04, 2013

Amazing episode... Very well directed... From start to finish had me completely hooked... Especially the call at the end... Could be nothing of course but can't wait for CM to return...

On a side note Ried seems to have gotten way more confident... Seems to be an entirely different person from the Ried of season one... And having him shoot the unsub to save Blake was nice...

Creepy

By freddy_91, Nov 30, 2013

It was a bit of a creepy episode. The phone calls were creepy and the fact that someone murders kids is always creepy and evil. It's sad how the unsub got so bad because of his childhood, but it still doesn't make it right to kill other children.

I like it when CM has these really horrible scenarios of parents losing their kids as it goes against the natural order of things. It's horrible, but still makes good episodes.

review

By aligroo, Nov 28, 2013

a really creepy and moving episode at the same time. A great case with good actors as guest stars. I love this season so much. Every new episode is more interesting than the other.

really great!

By JustinaGrunic, Nov 28, 2013

creepy interesting enjoyed it one of the best of the season!

Little mistake.

By hakone1, Nov 28, 2013

Lida is not a polish name it's hungarian. We do have similar polish name but it's Lidia.

Brilliant! Criminal Minds is doing everything right!

By amazing_race, Nov 28, 2013

Yet another week and yet another amazing episode of Criminal Minds! This was a superb child abduction case with a very interesting tie to a previous case from 15 years ago!

I love how they isolated the sounds on the call video and found the audio of the Brazilian girl and then tracked her down. I thought that was really intriguing and quite smart, to be hoenst, and very fun to watch!

I thought the whole phone call thing was good. It sounded really creep worthy at times, but it made things interesting.

I just think the show is doing everything right in the last few weeks. This episode joins a long line of amazing episodes. I didn't enjoy the season premiere (the first half) but if I were to be completely honest, Criminal Minds has been absolutely flawless since then!

I just hope it continues this way!moreless

I'm Gonna Get You.

By Dec1964, Nov 28, 2013

Did I her Rossi say that this is like a cold case that Gideon handled over 10 years ago which had to do with Richard Clayvin's son who was abducted and murdered similar to the way this child was. So this unsub kidnaps and murders the Taffert's child, but uses a child's voice over the phone and then calls back and says did you see what I did. This story goes way deeper than this because after everything Clayvin went through, he never had closure. From watching his father beat up prostitutes (which they weren't really harmed) he made his wife join in and she was beaten up very badly, so he saw his mother get it. Now years later he does the same thing, but in a twisted way he makes the husbands suffer by killing their child and kidnapping the wife to protect them from the husband (this is all too much for me). They do get the unsub before Blake nearly gets shot, but at the end, is it really over once the Taffert's are together again, because the phone starts ringing again. I don't know who wrote this episode, but it was very well done. Fantastic Episode Again. Thumbs Up.moreless