CSI: Crime Scene Investigation

Show Reviews (983)

Great

Bring back old cast too

By brianj42, 2 days ago

Have to agree with Justina, as each team member gets replaced it seems to make CSI more and more unbearable. Where once I couldn't wait for the next episode whilst avoiding all appointments, now, I would sooner watch paint dry and save downloaded episodes for times when there is really really nothing better on TV. Seems to be going the same way as NY & Miami. When Brass goes, nail in the coffin. Real Shame.

Sundays?

By AJYoung1975, Sep 26, 2014

Any particular reason it's moved from it's regular Wednesday slot to Sundays?

Bring back old cast!

By JustinaGrunic, Jul 08, 2014

that is the only way you can save the got used to DB when catherine was around but and finn characters are dull sarah was always a bit annoying just bring back old characters or characters that can act and have good story!

I like CSI but....

By Samantha_101, Jul 04, 2014

I still enjoy CSI, but since Catherine left it's felt like a different show altogether... I like all the cast members, but the focus has shifted too much to the new additions. I'm a little sick of DB, Morgan and Finn! I would like more back-story on the others.

I miss Catherine a LOT!

By drpoundsign, Jun 04, 2014

I basically stopped watching after Marg left the show. May watch some reruns this Summer, in between taking care of my older Relative. Poor Catherine. A Stripper, bad Husband, loses her Dad, loses Warrick! Marg got started in the Soaps. I just wish Cat had found happiness, other than in solving her cases. I watched the NY Franchise and even Miami a little. Is CSI NY still on???

Matthew Davis

By fionatenbrummelerdegier, Jun 02, 2014

I really hope that matthew davis stays in csi i love him :):):)

image is lost

By smritesh2349, May 10, 2014

plz change the image of this season its of Lost

Love the show but hate certain characters

By Fastball, Mar 03, 2014

Please kill off "Finn" I cannot stand her when she first joined the show she seemed okay but

ever since the episode "Fallen Angels" aired I think she's a Monster for causing poor Eli to be taken away from Tina, that was a sick thing to do, and made me cry children must never be deprived of their parents unless the child is being physically abused by them. Tina wasn't doing anything like that. Sara Sidle should also be killed off as well I find her annoying. I wish the miniature killer Natalie Davis had succeeded with murdering Sara.moreless

The thing is...

By MsOrange1, Feb 27, 2014

It's hard for me to get interested in this show anymore. Grissom leaving was one thing I could handle, sorta. But after Catherine left, I was pretty iffy about the show. And I have been since then.

Still love this show

By KizzyDuffelee, Feb 24, 2014

I know a lot of changes has happened since the beginning, but if actors want to move on, let them move on, jeez!

I love that there are more personal story lines, it's one of the main reasons to really care about a show, I personally think. Season 13 wasn't as good as we're used to, but 14 has picked it up again. I'm happy that they tuned down Finn a bit, she was just to much in the beginning. Still interesting story lines, and I hope they make a lot of more seasons of this show!

Spoilers:

I also like morgan as an edit to the team, hope she and Hogdes finally get it going this season. I also like the swingshiftguy, hope he sticks around.moreless

Load More Reviews