Show Reviews (301)

more authoritarian tripe

By vsaiz, Sep 21, 2015

yet another show glorifying the worst of the worst in our country

the COPS, the GOVT. the fbi the nsa

I wonder which agency is paying to have this tripe produced

I'm gone too

By JimC39, Sep 01, 2015

After Stella left ...... so did I!

By rita90, Sep 21, 2014

I hope I can watched all the seasons of NY

I liked NY than other !

By daniellebirkett, Aug 26, 2014

Personally i think Vegas is the best, its entertaining aswell as a good crime show, NY is quite boring and the charaters are sooo monotone!

By MsOrange1, Feb 22, 2014

It's too bad about this show. I started losing a bit of interest in it after Stella left, and by the last season, the only character I still liked was Don Flack.

By patriciagriff3, Aug 12, 2013

For years the networks decide what to air and what not, even though the viewers like whats on.

The publics views and opinions don't count. When they have their petty differences over a problem with programs they cancel them, instead of settling these problems like the adults they are susposed to be.

Then they decide to pit all this reality crap on the air.

It's coming to the point that the viewers will get fed up enough and stop watching all together.

A lot of viewers may not agree with my opinion and some will.moreless

lol CSI:NY hasn't ended yet

By Jukkis91, Jul 24, 2013

i have some insights about that according to (btvguide) it is Returning and it's not a fake im watching CSI:NY right now and the site says Returning series you can watch all seasons and Full episodes in there

CBS have you lost your mind?????

By truefsn724, Jul 09, 2013

I look forward to my CSI's (Miami and NY) you can have Vegas since Grissom left you lost need to rethink BACK CSI-NY... need Mac Taylor and the

csi NY TaKen off ? WHY?

By JohnEdwards8, Jul 08, 2013

They Put all that reality crap on ! Keep The Crapiest CSI VEGAS ON !!!!!! And take off the best CSI NY .realy. What ever Happened To ending a show With a last season and show what hapens to everyone . Nobody have any imagination Any More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best

By RobertMacchia, Jul 06, 2013

This was a great show and should never have been taken off the air. It was not renewed. It had an 8.7 rating on I personally think that because Jerry Bruchheimer and Gary Sinise are conservatives and CBS is a liberal station, had a lot to do with the show not being renewed. Dear CBS: Give the public what they want, not what you want.

Load More Reviews