CSI: NY

Show Reviews (297)

Great

Hmmmm

By MsOrange1, Feb 22, 2014

It's too bad about this show. I started losing a bit of interest in it after Stella left, and by the last season, the only character I still liked was Don Flack.

CSI NY & CSI MIAMI

By patriciagriff3, Aug 12, 2013

For years the networks decide what to air and what not, even though the viewers like whats on.

The publics views and opinions don't count. When they have their petty differences over a problem with programs they cancel them, instead of settling these problems like the adults they are susposed to be.

Then they decide to pit all this reality crap on the air.

It's coming to the point that the viewers will get fed up enough and stop watching all together.

A lot of viewers may not agree with my opinion and some will.moreless

lol CSI:NY hasn't ended yet

By Jukkis91, Jul 24, 2013

i have some insights about that according to (btvguide) it is Returning and it's not a fake im watching CSI:NY right now and the site says Returning series you can watch all seasons and Full episodes in there

CBS have you lost your mind?????

By truefsn724, Jul 09, 2013

I look forward to my CSI's (Miami and NY) you can have Vegas since Grissom left you lost need to rethink BACK CSI-NY... need Mac Taylor and the

csi NY TaKen off ? WHY?

By JohnEdwards8, Jul 08, 2013

They Put all that reality crap on ! Keep The Crapiest CSI VEGAS ON !!!!!! And take off the best CSI NY .realy. What ever Happened To ending a show With a last season and show what hapens to everyone . Nobody have any imagination Any More !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the best

By RobertMacchia, Jul 06, 2013

This was a great show and should never have been taken off the air. It was not renewed. It had an 8.7 rating on I personally think that because Jerry Bruchheimer and Gary Sinise are conservatives and CBS is a liberal station, had a lot to do with the show not being renewed. Dear CBS: Give the public what they want, not what you want.

You have got to be kidding me......

By EllieHell, Jun 10, 2013

They are keeping CSI Vegas but killing the best one?????? CSI NY was the BEST ONE cry out loud... now I truly hate monday's since its monday when I find this out... no words to describe how pissed I am right now...

Not really a suprise.

By GRACIEDOLL, May 24, 2013

To my mind from the moment Melina Kanakaredes left between s6/7 it was always when CSI:NY would end not if, lets face it s9 only materialized because it was cheaper than Miami. I never understood why Christine was introduced in the first place she certainly wasn't needed and I don't recall anybody actually asking for her exactly the opposite. Fortunately at least we don't have to endure seeing Mac actually having to marry her remember some of us have been waiting an incredibly gruelling nine years to see him work off into the sunset with Stella (the woman who consoled him after Claire died, taught him how to loosen up, for whom he went to Greece for and whom he had to hear it from her when he was becoming to involved with the McBride girl ) it's just a pity that TPTB didn't have enough grace within themselves to let us have her back even for a brief cameo.moreless

Veteran Police Detective Mac Taylor leads a team of Crime Scene Investigators who solve crimes in America's greatest city.

By meathead704, May 13, 2013

I always looked forward to the next episode of "CSI: NY" as much as I did for episodes of its two companion series. As with the other "CSI" shows I was a fan from the beginning and stayed a fan for the show's entire nine year run. One thing all three "CSI" shows have in common is terrific casts. In this case Gary Sinise was perfectly cast as Mac Taylor. He was a great leader to a great group of law enforcement agents. Also just as terrific was Carmine Giovanazzo as tough street smart Detective Danny Messer (Boom!). The show benefited from its well written scripts and very entertaining episodes. "CSI: NY" is the only one of the three series not to reach 200 episodes before it ended. It would have been nice if it managed to acheive that milestone, but regrdless, it was still a terrific show.moreless

dont take it away

By denise0613, May 12, 2013

I love this show, bring it back

Load More Reviews