Sangre Por Sangre

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

7x04 !SPOILERS!

By phillthebest, Apr 10, 2011

this was a very good and intense chapter, full of action and suspense, another proof that season seven is bringing back the old good CSI NY.

I didn´t like the idea of a gang war in the midlle of new york streets but I think they did a good job here turning a not very interesting plot into one of the most billiant chapters in the last times.

the only thing I didn´t like here was the final scene when Mac decided to confront Luther and his brother totally alone, it was very unreallistic, but in general this was a very interesting chapter.

P.D: I´m from venezuela, I´m not an expert writing in English, please forgive my mistakesmoreless

A fairly strong episode given more strength by it's fantastic final minutes. (Major Spoilers)

By skostur082591, Apr 10, 2011

Over the years that I have been watching this show, I've often found that the Mac centered episodes tend to be the best. "Sangre Por Sangre" (translated Blood for Blood for those of you who don't know spanish!) features the heads of a spanish gang being knocked off. It turns out that the leader of the gang, brilliantly played by Edward James Olmos, is killing off his fellow gang members. His reasoning (that he didn't start the gang as a crime syndicate) is actually quite deep, and a very refreshing motive. The final few minutes where Gary Sinise, wounded and frightened, mistakenly drops Olmos (who has just saved Sinise's life) is truly a powerful moment. Moving to Fridays may spell "the end" for the NY team, but the quality of the show remains high!moreless