The Lady in the Lake

Episode Reviews (5)

Great

Great great

By bms29bms, Nov 27, 2012

Loved this show. Did not end as I thought it would - a rich mom killing her son's girlfriend...

But I really did not think the male telling a 'story' to the two young girls made any sense. Did not need it in the show.....

CSI:N.Y.

By Dec1964, Nov 03, 2012

Really a great episode, the storyline was well written. Never thought that his mother

had murdered that poor girl. These last 3 episode's has been the best so far this season. Love this show.

Great episode. slight cast error

By DannyJohnson, Nov 03, 2012

good episode. I do enjoy the way they occasionally bring in different viewpoints to tell the story from different viewpoints. I appreciate it was halloween week but I'm sure Tv.com cant expect us to believe that the afro-american suspect being chased at the start is the white singer from Stoke. Robbie Williams really cant act that well.

great episode lady in the lake

By KimSpain, Nov 03, 2012

I thought the lady in the lake was great episode, lots crime solving, little humor with the car impounding, and telling the kids a story. And I have to say i really liked that Christine was not in it, mac was solving a crime, thats why people watch it.