Today Is Life

Episode Reviews (7)

Great

Love CSI NY!

By HalleAlexis, Mar 09, 2013

This is the first I've heard of CSI NY ending and it saddens me! I love this series and I'll be so disappointed if it ends, especially since it has always been my favorite of the three. I just don't understand networks cancelling such great shows with great ratings lately for no reason.

It certainly seemed like a SERIES ending

By JAGFan2, Feb 27, 2013

Too Bad! Of all the CSI's, this is the one that I have always preferred. I will definitely miss this series.

The ninth season (and the series) ends with the NYPD in turmoil as a police officer is suspected of killing an unarmed man.

By meathead704, Feb 24, 2013

Despite the fact that CBS has not confirmed the fact, I believe this is the final episode of "CSI: NY". What makes me believe it is that the season ended early. "Today is Life" is not the best finale I have ever seen, but it wasn't bad. I did enjoy seeing how the case played out. The writers certainly did a good job keeping me interested until the end. The ending was a plausible one which added to this episode's appeal. The scene of the protesters storming the precint was a bit of a stretch for me. I would just think that the NYPD would have the foresight to add extra security at the precint in light of the intense protest. The same could be said for the scene when the second ambulance was broken into. The fact that the police officer made it out of the mob with just a few scratches seemed impossible in my opinion. With that being said, I believe this episode ended the series well. Like "CSI: Miami" I just wish that this series had a full final season and a more proper sendoff. That's unfortunate, but it was still a show worth your time regardless.moreless

CSI:NY.

By Dec1964, Feb 23, 2013

Wrong place, wrong time, i thought that was a very good episode. I dont know if that was the last episode or if it is the end of New York. CBS you really need to rethink about dumping shows. You took Miami from me & now possibly New York after only 9 seasons. You cant leave me hanging.

the cop storyline was good

By KimSpain, Feb 23, 2013

The storyline of the officiers was good, and how they come together, but the fans have said no mac/christine relationship they did not like it, and personally i don;t, to was a poor last show because of the ending

A good way to end.

By Waltermaze72293, Feb 23, 2013

If this is the final episode of the series, I will be happy with how it ended. It didn't end on a cliffhanger, it ended with Mac finally finding happiness. If this is the final episode, I will miss you CSI:NY.