Officer Krupke

Episode Reviews (3)

Great

Larry's hope to have Cheryl play the role of George's ex-wife on the "Sienfeld" reunion continues to hit obstacles. Also, in a desparate attempt to cover up his infidelity, Jeff puts Larry in a very awkward situation.

By meathead704, Apr 04, 2011

In this episode, Larry certainly shows what a good friend he is to Jeff. I think that having Larry hold off on telling Susie until the end of the episode was a good idea. Seeing how Susie was checking Larry out was one of the funnier moments of the episode. You would think that an uptight person like Officer Krupke would be bothered that he was called for such a petty thing as somebody thinking Larry said a dirty word in ear shot of some kids (Especially since the kids showed that they know some dirty words themselves.). Just me.moreless

Larry is awesome.

By thefanof, Jul 02, 2010

How good is Curb Your Enthusiasm this season? Even an episode that did not have a major storyline (Larry returning a pair of pants is not a big deal) you find yourself laughing your you know what off. The interactions between the characters are just so strong at this point, and even Jerry, who was a little bit stiff in his first two appearances has lightened up. I was on the floor when he said, "I'm on board with the Virginia train. Whoo whoo!" I would have liked for Leon to make an appearance in this episode, but that is just minor nitpicking. Larry yelling at kids and singing a dated song more than made up for it. On a night with such brilliant shows that make you laugh like Desperate Housewives, Family Guy, American Dad and Californication, Curb Your Enthusiasm just stands above them all.

I wish this season was not over, but I am definitely looking forward to the last two episodes.moreless