Da Vinci's Demons Exclusive: Meet Ima, the Inca High Priestess

By TV.com Staff

Apr 17, 2014

Da Vinci's Demons will finally arrive in the New World this week, which means a couple new characters are about to make an entrance. Perhaps the most exciting (and stunning) new face is the one that belongs to Ima, a high priestess in the Inca empire. The Incas initially want to kill our boy Leonardo, until Ima—who's basically the HBIC of the Inca Empire, and who apparently has a very special connection to Leo—realizes that her own search for the Book of Leaves might benefit from having him around. To prepare you for the trip, we've got an exclusive new photo of the character, played by Carolina Guerra:

Plus, here's a preview of Ima's first encounter with the boys from Italy: 

Hmmm, how has she seen Leo's face before? Maybe in some sort of prophecy? Also: How've you been liking Da Vinci's Demons Season 2? Are you excited to see the New World? 

• Comments (21)
Add a Comment
In reply to :
  • FredrikReithe May 04, 2014

Wow. I was stunned when I first saw on the season 2 premiere. Absolutely gorgeous and exotic woman! They've done an amazing job on the costumes. Its almost at Game of Thrones standard sometimes. :)
    I really like the season 2 so far. It is triumphing the first season by miles, so far.
    I almost wish I was the one being sacrificed and got to stare into those amazing boobs--- I mean eyes! :D

• zinodvd Apr 27, 2014

Great turn on the plot! Loved every second of it. I think that in order to cover 1% of Da Vinci's magnificence and genius we will need 15 seasons. This show has everything: action, suspense, mystery, romance, conspiracies, betrayals, drama etc. Each episode adds a new layer, while the story and the characters grow in depth simultaneously. Completely addictive! :)

• ludoTV Apr 17, 2014

Is this show any good? It sounds like a historical drama gone wacky - this is not supposed to be historically accurate right?

• Dec1964 Apr 28, 2014

As the Creator of the show said in season one, its 50/50 a cross between Batman and Indiana Jones. We all know that Da Vinci was BI or Gay.

• P3TE Apr 27, 2014

It's a pretty good show, but it can be a bit boring at times too.

• Dec1964 Apr 28, 2014

Maybe to you, but not to me.

• udithakasun Apr 19, 2014

Must watch Show mate ... Amazing Action + Leo's Genius Abilities...

• Ian281099 Apr 18, 2014

The show is very fun and entertaining, perfect for binging on a weekend. Just don't go in expecting a top-notch drama or an accurate portrayal of da Vinci's life. The show gets better over time, so don't worry if you're put off by the first few episodes. Luckily for you, season 1 ends with a cliffhanger, so you won't have to suffer through that (assuming you decide to watch it).

• Phyre_2 Apr 17, 2014

It takes real elements of history and science, and then adds a bit of fantasy/magic to everything. It's a fun show and very good, but only if you're not looking for a depiction of reality or history.

• mad-pac Apr 17, 2014

Who discovered America? Leonardo Da Vinci, of course!

• dhaworth Apr 17, 2014

I think you should have gone for a bigger resolution for that picture. 10186 x 6791 is just far too small. Chrome just falls over trying to read it.

• TVcom_editorial Apr 17, 2014

Fair enough, should be fixed now.

• Neejan Apr 17, 2014

Abbsssss