I Need to Win

Episode Reviews (2)

Great

I Need to Win

By thefanof, Jan 10, 2013

We knew the guy was lying, but this episode just reaffirmed how far these two would go to win this case.

A little bit slow-moving, and not quite as exciting as we are accustomed to, but possibly an episode they needed to further develop the storylines.

Continuing a fitting ending to the series

By MinitureMo, Aug 16, 2012

Well what can I say. another episode that starts with me legs building to a shake of excitement at what Patty and Ellen have up their sleeve to beat each other, to me whole body exploding as we find out that the twist is gonna blow the lid completely by revealing that they were both in the episode's scheme together.

Patty and Ellen (rivals for 5 seasons) badly want to go up against each other that its now become a game of cat and mouse. But who is the cat and who is the mouse? Both sides continue to throw insults, find ways to break the law just so they can damage each others reputation and its all pure genius due to both characters being so complicated and makes it a joy to watch.

But who do we want to win the McClaren case? I'm on Ellen's side and I'm pretty sure that every other viewer is aswell. Over five seasons we've seen Patty wrestle with Ellen's emotions, try to kill her and damaged her mentally and physically, which has completely change the person she once was. And for that, we are truly thankful to Patty as it has all lead to this point... With both sides tackling each other head on in a superb and hooking storyline.

Can't wait for the next episode as the title is just as gripping... 'The Storm's Moving In'. Enough said.

And btw, how stunning looking is Ellen's boyfriend Chris? Perfect! That chiselled jaw... Grr.moreless