Dangerous Minds

Show Reviews (3)

Good
7.1

Ex-Marine Louanne Johnson is an unconventional teacher who inspires her class of bright but "difficult" inner-city students, and makes a real difference in their lives, outside school as well as inside.

By KAF17, Jul 15, 2008

I love this movie so much. The storyline is a great one. How a teacher try to help her survive and get ahead in school for a better life and future. On top of that she been abused so she know somewhat of the thing her students go though on some level. To anyone who have not seen this movie, I suggest you rent it or whatever because it have drama, and emotion that will touch your heart. I am glad I was able to watch it when I could because it is really a touching story about the lives of many Americans back then and now.moreless

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

By ara2vq16, Apr 14, 2006

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love this movie very very much.