Danny Phantom

Show Reviews (789)

Great

This is one of Butch Hartman's best work

By bautistakenrick856, Jun 26, 2015

When I first saw the show I hated it, but now I love it. I would love to fight ghosts that are only bad and evil. Sad to know the show got cancelled. That show would've been on Kids' WB instead of Nickelodeon a long time ago, for real.

Man! This was an awesome Nicktoon!

By Orca36, Mar 20, 2015

I hadn't seen Danny Phantom in years, and now that I've finally started watching it again, I have to say... This is one of the greatest cartoons ever!! Yeah, I know that in my Invader Zim review, I said that no other Nicktoon had come close to being as awesome as Zim, but now that I've seen Danny Phantom again, I can admit that I jumped the gun on that one. Seriously, This show rocked! It had likable and funny characters, nice animation, well thought-out plots, and plenty of action.

Let's start with the characters. Danny rocks, as a kid and as a ghost, and so do Jazz, Sam and Tucker. Danny parents are obviously supposed to be embarrasing, but their still really cool parents. His dad is especially funny. Hell, Danny Phantom had cool villains as well. Baddies like Vlad, Skulker and Desiree were all pretty menacing, but they could also be funny. The Box Ghost in particular cracks me up everytime I see him. The only character in this cartoon I can honestly say I hated was Dash, for pretty obvious reasons. I hate bullies so much!

The animation and art style was amazing. Yeah, I know it's the same as Fairly Oddparents, but that sort of style just looks really good. As for the whole series, it was incredible from beginning to end. Like Kim Possible, Danny Phantom never got old. And it ended with a proper, if not completely perfect, ending. I'm definately happy that Danny and Sam finally hooked up (Is it just me, or do these two have a relationship similar to Kim and Ron's? Hmmm). I hear that many fans want this show to continue, but why? Honestly, I don't see what more Butch Hartman could have done. I think the show ended as good as it could have.

Danny Phantom is right up there with the greatest cartoons to ever exist. Hell, it's hard choosing between Danny and Zim for the best Nicktoon ever. This cartoon was awesome! Cool characters, creative plots, and a good sense of humor amounted to a really good show. In closing, Danny Phantom is definately tied for the best Nicktoon ever, and it's definately one of the best animated shows ever made.moreless

My show

By nickhughes773, Mar 04, 2015

I remember as a kid I used to watch this show with my little sister. And it's a way better show compared to the ones we have now.

danny phantom returns

By brendaberrioagudelo3, Feb 08, 2015

danny phantom is a good TV show. I would like to take out a fourth season please to follow that was what happened to sam, danny phamtom and familys , friends.

my review is that the program I liked.

danny phantom is returning

By jihayjihay-dierbieyshiere, Aug 29, 2014

danny phantom is returning it has been hinted 3 times on twitter it was like this a fan asked when is danny phantom returning and he said this funny you should ask that 3 times on twitter and he also hinted other stuff that he might be returning just search it up everywhere on websites and images and videos it is obvious hes returning but as a movie first then the 4 season and episodes after

Amazing!

By BubbleBea, Apr 28, 2014

Hi, I'm newbie here!!! I made this account because of Danny Phantom. Danny Phantom is amazing! I think they should make more episodes. My favorite thing is all in there. Romance, action, dreamy boy and everything to make this show perfecto! I have some questions to make.

1 Are they're more fan GIRLS than fan BOYS or is it the opposite?

2 And DP is back on Nick!!! Are they making new episodes or just playing them again?

I am so interested in what will happen!

3 Who like Danny Phantom here? I know I do!!!

I also have a good idea for the DP show.

Danny Phantom meets a woman (old or young) who has a memory that you can never forget. The woman had a lot of adventure and also pain, so she wants to forget the memory. So DP makes a deal that the woman (who is a ghost) would give all her powers but she would get DP's happy memory. But Danny gets sad and he never fights. So the city gets worse because of ghosts.

But Sam has an idea that would solve the problem. I didn't think of it yet.

Please with me luck!

And please say I am creative cause I wanna be a cartoonist like Butch Hartman!!!

moreless

This has got to be the best Nicktoon, among the best super-hero shows ever, and one of my personal favorites. An awesome haunting. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

By Gryphon-Guide, Feb 27, 2014

I still keep watching this show, repeating certain lines, and even collecting great fanart from this amazing show. It is about a teenage boy Danny Fenton who gains ghost powers in an accident and fights menacing ghosts becoming Danny Phantom. He often uses his parents' 'failed' or forgotten inventions and gadgets. Danny Phantom deals with unique situations, well written plots, and characters are likeable and that is something that the audience can relate to. Even most of the villains/antagonists are cool and well written. It has so much depth in it. It has great humor with great action. The humor is more situational and sophisticate but is a little corny at times but never too dark. On top of that, the characters develop. Despite dealing with ghosts, fear, and even in a few cases death; it's really not that dark of a show. (Although some episodes and scenes are darker than others, but still worth Danny Phantom is overall a show about dealing with hero work and everyday issues and troubles plus major possible life altering problems.

It is still way better than those disgusting, lousy, stupid, and repetitive shows that Nick replaced it with and continues to air to this day. As good as it is, not all episodes are the same in value. Some are better than others. It did started going downhill in season 3 when Butch Hartman the creator did some things that caused its quality to suffer. (Mainly he tried to make more like his earlier show Fairly Odd Parents which didn't use the same formula that made Danny Phantom a success. Hartman also forced off writer/fellow co-creator Steve Marmel who helped build up this show from the beginning and made the success it was recognized During that time, new management came in to power and cancelled it for other shows that paled in comparison. There was going to be so much for that this show could have done/covered.

In shorter words all I really can do is recommend this show whether you like super-heroes, action, sci-fi, fantasy, animation, ghosts, comedy, or any combination of the mentioned. Just about anyone of any age can like this show for a variety of reasons. I'm so saving this special show for my own children. All I can say now is "GOING GHOST!!!!"moreless

Memories

By DisneyVillain, Feb 22, 2014

This was one of the best shows that ever aired on Nickelodeon when it was still good. It was still humorous like many Nicktoons but as it was still a superhero show, it had dark moments in the show, especially with the special The Ultimate Enemy with Dark Danny.

It also showed a lot of character development during the run, with Danny starting out as a shy kid and becomes a confident young man at the end of the series.moreless

FUCK HATERS! FROM MY KNOWLEDGE!

By shinyspritzee, Feb 15, 2014

FUCKING HATERS! HATTING ON POOR DANNY! DANNY WAS WAY COOLER THAN ALL THE OTHERS NICKTOONS COMBINED!!! DP IS BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Shows