Danny Phantom

Show Reviews (788)

Great

danny phantom is returning

By jihayjihay-dierbieyshiere, Aug 29, 2014

danny phantom is returning it has been hinted 3 times on twitter it was like this a fan asked when is danny phantom returning and he said this funny you should ask that 3 times on twitter and he also hinted other stuff that he might be returning just search it up everywhere on websites and images and videos it is obvious hes returning but as a movie first then the 4 season and episodes after

This is one of Butch Hartman's best work

By bautistakenrick856, Aug 29, 2014

When I first saw the show I hated it, but now I love it. I would love to fight ghosts that are only bad and evil. Sad to know the show got cancelled.

this show was awesome

By todd_philips, Aug 27, 2014

butch hartman, cancel tuff puppy for this show. i don't want to see a butt sniffing dog on television anymore.

Amazing!

By BubbleBea, Apr 28, 2014

Hi, I'm newbie here!!! I made this account because of Danny Phantom. Danny Phantom is amazing! I think they should make more episodes. My favorite thing is all in there. Romance, action, dreamy boy and everything to make this show perfecto! I have some questions to make.

1 Are they're more fan GIRLS than fan BOYS or is it the opposite?

2 And DP is back on Nick!!! Are they making new episodes or just playing them again?

I am so interested in what will happen!

3 Who like Danny Phantom here? I know I do!!!

I also have a good idea for the DP show.

Danny Phantom meets a woman (old or young) who has a memory that you can never forget. The woman had a lot of adventure and also pain, so she wants to forget the memory. So DP makes a deal that the woman (who is a ghost) would give all her powers but she would get DP's happy memory. But Danny gets sad and he never fights. So the city gets worse because of ghosts.

But Sam has an idea that would solve the problem. I didn't think of it yet.

Please with me luck!

And please say I am creative cause I wanna be a cartoonist like Butch Hartman!!!

moreless

Man! This was an awesome Nicktoon!

By Orca36, Mar 04, 2014

I hadn't seen Danny Phantom in years, and now that I've finally started watching it again, I have to say... This is one of the greatest cartoons ever!! Yeah, I know that in my Invader Zim review, I said that no other Nicktoon had come close to being as awesome as Zim, but now that I've seen Danny Phantom again, I can admit that I jumped the gun on that one. Seriously, This show rocked! It had likable and funny characters, nice animation, well thought-out plots, and plenty of action.

Let's start with the characters. Danny rocks, as a kid and as a ghost, and so do Jazz, Sam and Tucker. Danny parents are obviously supposed to be embarrasing, but their still really cool parents. His dad is especially funny. Hell, Danny Phantom had cool villains as well. Baddies like Vlad, Skulker and Desiree were all pretty menacing, but they could also be funny. The Box Ghost in particular cracks me up everytime I see him. The only character in this cartoon I can honestly say I hated was Dash, for pretty obvious reasons. I hate bullies so much!

The animation and art style was amazing. Yeah, I know it's the same as Fairly Oddparents, but that sort of style just looks really good. As for the whole series, it was incredible from beginning to end. Like Kim Possible, Danny Phantom never got old. And it ended with a proper, if not completely perfect, ending. I'm definately happy that Danny and Sam finally hooked up (Is it just me, or do these two have a relationship similar to Kim and Ron's? Hmmm). I hear that many fans want this show to continue, but I have to be honest. I don't see what more Butch Hartman could have done. I think the show ended as good as it could have.

Danny Phantom is right up there with the greatest cartoons to ever exist. Hell, it's hard choosing between Danny and Zim for the best Nicktoon ever. This cartoon was awesome! Cool characters, creative plots, and a good sense of humor amounted to a really good show. In closing, Danny Phantom is definately tied for the best Nicktoon ever, and it's definately one of the best animated shows ever made.moreless

Memories

By DisneyVillain, Feb 22, 2014

This was one of the best shows that ever aired on Nickelodeon when it was still good. It was still humorous like many Nicktoons but as it was still a superhero show, it had dark moments in the show, especially with the special The Ultimate Enemy with Dark Danny.

It also showed a lot of character development during the run, with Danny starting out as a shy kid and becomes a confident young man at the end of the series.moreless

FUCK HATERS! FROM MY KNOWLEDGE!

By shinyspritzee, Feb 15, 2014

FUCKING HATERS! HATTING ON POOR DANNY! DANNY WAS WAY COOLER THAN ALL THE OTHERS NICKTOONS COMBINED!!! DP IS BEST SHOW EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Shows

By anastasia1243, Feb 08, 2014

Few ep (05-10)

Fantastic

By CartoonsATBest, Nov 13, 2013

You can see how much effort the people went into the show and for that you get one of the best if not the best cartoon shows in media history, I'm a teenager and I still enjoy it.

I'M GOIN GHOST!