Dark Justice

Show Reviews (7)

Fair

Where are the movies ?

By andridiantoro1, Jun 03, 2014

I come to this site as the google says about 'Watching full length episodes & video clips' of this show. And now where the hell are the movies ?

Dark Justice

By skficklin, May 17, 2013

I signed up with TV so I may see my past favorite shows all over again. So far I got nothing, zilch. nod'da. This was a waste of my time and energy. I just want to thank you for nothing.

I am writing a poetic review of this show in honor of my Mother...

By DramaStorm, Nov 21, 2006

Justice

When darkness looms; justice will prevail

No matter what the enemy does; he will always fail

Whenever the bad guys's shadows appear on the walls

The heroes appear and make sure that he, the nemesis falls

Sometimes, it seems that the criminals might win

But the heroes always stop them; no matter what situation they're in

Finally, it's time for the heroes to hang up their capes

The evil has lifted for everyone's goodness sakes

But no matter what happens, the heroes are always ready

Their jobs are never over; however, they are steady

Let everyone give our heroes thanks and praise

Since they stop crime; they ought to get a raise

Now do not forget these wise words, my friend

For justice always prevails; forever to the endmoreless

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

By ara31y3s06, Apr 14, 2006

I am eager to see the movie again and again,because

the story, the music, the cinematography are all top notch. However, I don't give out 10s that exactly. So a 9 it is. Since the borderline of the story must be slightly improved.But i love love this movie very very much.

I kinda like it!

By whoa_chica, Jan 16, 2006

This show, to me, is a bit boring. Although it is a tiny bit boring, it still has it's comedy and charm. I feel the humour is sort of "small town" Humour. I like it, but it's like I said, kind of boring. I love almost every adult like animated comedy and I would put this on my list.I also love Brittany Murphy (lou-anne (sp?))!

Dark Justice was a show that was easy to get into. It was great tv.

By joshjr, Jun 17, 2005

This show always suprised me. The way that they brought the criminals to justice. It reminded me of A-team meets daredevil. If this show ever comes back on or out to buy I will buy it in a heartbeat. The cast did a great job working together. Some shows have the person who dont really fit int but this show was great.