Deadly Games

Show Reviews (3)

Fair

A game designer finds his creations stalking him, a friend, and his ex-girlfriend in reality.

By VerityJackson, Feb 17, 2011

I enjoyed this show because I tend to root for underdogs, and as one of the first slate of UPN's shows, I appreciated it's struggle.

It was standard comedy, but the concept was quirky enough to keep me, for a good bit of the run anyway- a man programs and exaggerates everday "villains" he knows into a game! It reintroduced me to Michael Anthony Hall and introduced the funny of Stephen T. Kay!

I wish all episodes were available on dvd. It's a fun weekend watch.

moreless

An awsome show that I still love!!

By TheSwordDancer, Jul 02, 2010

I remember this show from long ago, I was 8 when it came out and I loved it! It was the coolest thing I had ever seen!

Thinking back, I still believe it was an awesome show. I enjoy the bad guys and the main villain. The show had quite the mixture of action and humor along with a bit of mystery to what the villain was going to do.

I found the main characters entertaining and I loved the tension between the two characters that were divorced, watching them almost being killed and arguing may not have been that original, but it was done well.

I’m still waiting for this prize to come out on DVDmoreless