Rusty Cage, Part One

Episode Reviews (1)

Superb

Heart Breaking Episode

By teenj12, Aug 08, 2012

Campbell (A-Plot): I felt sad for him. He seems so sad all the time. He's willing to self harm himself just to get out out of Hockey Practice. That Jump scene was probably one of the most intense and groundbreaking scenes in Degrassi history. He could have done way more damage to himself than just a broken arm. I can't believe he really jumped. I half expected Maya to come and stop him.

I absolutely adored the Niners and Cam's karaoke night. It was awesome . Especially the Maya-Campbell singing. They sounded great together! I can't believe those stupid hockey jocks made Cam train that hard... to the point where his hand was cut open. KC (B-Plot): I felt bad that KC had to be so strong for him and his mother. His dad is a total deadbeat. I feel bad that KC had to leave for protection. I was enjoying him, Connor, and Bianca as a friendship trio. I found it sweet when Alli, Clare, Connor, Jenna, and Bianca said goodbye to him and they had a group hug. That was really nice . I don't think this will be the last we see of him however.

Fiona/Drew/Imogen (C-Plot): Fiona was kinda acting bratty in these episodes. Drew is a really good roommate. I like the dynamic between the two. Their friendship is much better than their potential relationship in "Umbrella" . They have more chemistry as the latter. I think Imogen either has something to hide at home or just isn't that into the whole lesbian thing as much as Fiona wants her to be. Either way, this obviously leads into the upcoming Imogen episode.moreless