Degrassi Unscripted

Show Reviews (16)

Great

about the actors of degrassi...

By DevinandRob, Jul 05, 2006

this show is really really fun to watch bacause it gives you great facts to tell all your friends about degrassi. degrassi is my favorite show so ofcourse this really great to me cause i love to know everything i can about degrassi. the episode tell you alot compared to other degrassi specials. alot of degrassi specials like "degrassi tells all" dont really tell you that much about the show. i think the reason i like it better is because the show is a half hour long as conpared to degrassi tells all is only two to five mintutes long.moreless

Would love more!

By diamondcandy333, May 02, 2006

My favorite shows of the unscripted was of course my girl Lauren Collins, Miriam McDonald, and sexy Aubery Graham. I really loved Lauren's because she was so real in her show. I would love for them to bring it back and show more of the stars lives also. I would love to see Shane Kipple, Sarah Barrable-Tishauer, Ryan Cooley, and Deanna Casaluce if possible. But, if it doesn't comeback it was nice to be informed on how some of the stars live their lives and willing to share.moreless

Really good idea.

By 0MGitsASH, Nov 10, 2005

I watched all the unscripted epsiodes. This was sucha good idea. I good to know more about the cast. Like i found out Aubrey (jimmy) is half caucasian which was cool. I got to learn about everyones taste in clothes and stuff and what their hobbies were. I was amazed when i found out that Stacy (ellie) likes to wear pink because im so used to seeing her as a punk-rocker type.

should we have a new degrassi unscripted season?

By krober009, Sep 03, 2005

i think that we should have a new degrassi unscripted season during the time we wait for season 5 of degrassi, i mean after all, the-n still hasnt interviewd andrea lewis(hazel), shane kippel(spinner) sarra barable tishauher(liberty) ryan cooley(jt) jake goldspie(toby) ETC i mean i think they all should get a chance to be nterviewd to!

I love this show. I think it's a must see.

By truetnthottie, Aug 16, 2005

I love that this show shows you what it is like to be in the life of a degrassi star. I really like the show. It is very good. I think that everyone should watch this. My favorite episode is the one with Paige. I love her in real life but I hate her character on Degrassi.

I think..............

By whittlez_01, Aug 15, 2005

It's ok, it could be better, or more interesting. But thats what i think so well my reveiew has to be 50 words long so i am wasting my space trying to get it to 50 words. hey you guys how do you feel about the real degrassi: the next generation......it rox my sox off, its da bomb well i guess thats it, bye!

this show is about all the cast stars on degrassi and the next generation!!this show talks about their life and you get to see sneak previews of the next season of degrassi!!

By allysoniscool, Aug 07, 2005

i love this show!!!i love to see what being a movie star is like in canada b/c it is so much differ than it is here in the United States.well it is a lit tle bit differ.lol.also you get to go in on the set of degrassi

1111i think it is faboulous!

Degrassi off the set

By DegrassiSoulja, Jul 19, 2005

Miriam's Dog, Adamo's Italian Heritage, Cassie's CD, Jake E's guitar, Lauren's friends, Stacey being friends with Lauren, Aubrey's cd promo, Melissa's singing. You can find all this on this show. Degrassi:Unscripted. The-N is doing all they can to get more people to watch the hottest show in Canada. I'm in love with Degrassi.

I don't really watch Degrassi, but this show is one of my guilty pleasures.

By KaylaLovesTV, Jul 18, 2005

This shows shows how the stars of Degrassi live. It's unscripted, so anything can happen. Even though it's a reality show, I find it quite interesting. I like the cast's bedrooms and houses. I don't really watch Degrassi, but this show is one of my guilty pleasures. It kind of needs a tune-up though.

Load More Reviews