I Guess This is Goodbye (2)

Episode Reviews (18)

Fair
6.6

A great season :D

By SvetlanaBugej, Sep 20, 2012

I don't understand why this season has such low ratings. I loveee it :D like every other season it had its high and low butt overall it was a great story. I'm sorry that Angie had to escape, I love her character.

The 6th Season Ends With Lynette Giving Birth To Her Baby. Bree Must Hand Over The Company To Sam. Angie Confronts Patrick With An Explosive Conclusion.

By Matt16020-FIN, May 28, 2012

The 6th season was not the best season the series could offer but it got the ending it always deserved. I really liked this episode in many aspects. It was plausible throughout and just plain entertaining. The acting was really intense and excellent. Drea De Matteo gives her best performance in the series. I won't spoil the ending from you but it is literally an explosive finale. I was really happy about it. I'm sad Sam destroyed the company that Bree had been building for many years. Poor Bree. I'd like to see where the storyline of the Delfinos will go. The scenes with Lynette and Eddie were marvelous. Flawless end to good season! The last scene was really intense. See ya all in season 7!moreless

A solid end to a very lazy season of Desperate Housewives

By danny7277, Jun 08, 2011

Why is this Episode scoring so low?? I felt that this was one of the best season finales that Desperate Housewives has given us, I thought is was funny tense and just abit sillly which is all the things you want and expect from Desperate housewives.Gabys storyline was by far the best and ive enjoyed her getting involved in the season mistery arc this year. Her impression of angie wass hilarious!! Susans storyline also had a few laughs in there and some good drama between herself and mike.Lynettes story was abit silly espically considering how quick she gave birth. The bolens leaving i felt was the right descion and Paul young returing is exciting to say the least. bRING ON SEASON 7moreless

Serioulsy?

By sylviasd, Jan 20, 2011

I scratch my head but find no answer. How a great show like DH could jump the sharks so quickly and so surprisingly? [Please pm me if you know...]

Until last year it was still okay but I lost total interest in season 6.

My favourite character, Katherine, went crazy... and lesbian. Why do the writers now feel obligated to sexually convert their characters whenever they have a lack of inspiration?

What was interesting about this show was the interaction between the four housewives. Now they hardly share the same room anymore... Come on!

What was that stupid Eddy arc? I mean, we hardly know the kid and all of a sudden the whole end of the season revolves around him and it's just dumb.

Not to mention the season 6 'mystery' about Angie, her scars, crazy-husband-having-problem-with-his-son to I-love-you-danny and I-hate-you-but-now-I-can't live-without-you-dad which totally sucked. I wasn't hooked at all and couldn't wait for them to be gone...

Oh, and why did the writers have to ruin Bree who was one of the best housewife on the lane?!

So please, Marc Cherry, if you read this give us back our group of cray lady friends who went through thick and thin together and who I miss so much!moreless

BOOM !

By drago174, Nov 09, 2010

Well producers give us pretty good final with a lot of different plot`s , drama, action and of course some funny too. Desperate as always are for every people to watching. This is serial wihout I can`t imagine how my spring or autumn will look ... so I am really happy this show will be continue in next couple years :) Let`s back to final maybe in point`s :

Lynette in really hard situation made some amazed because she is "good mother" and she always been. During confrontation with serial killer she start to bear and she has a lot of trouble but she never lost her mind and of course WIN

Summary : Lynette has another beautiful child, serial killer go to prison for long long time

Susan lost her house but she rescued her marriage with Mike ( this time they survive :) ). In this final she say "good bye" to every neighbours from Wisteria Lane and be really depressed . At the end she understand situation and will be happy in future.

Summary : in next season her life will be in town close to oli gas station :) Bree try to devasted her "fake" son but finally she lose comapny but gog back she`s real child. Unfortunately she also lose husband for always because Orson leave her after all. Summary : Bree is alone again Gaby save Angie from psycho man. That really suprising me like Gaby can expose her own life "only" for rescue her really "friend". That was action, that was great... when we think maybe Gaby DIE ??!! Angie think about all and she kill bad guy :)

What I anticipate about next season ? hmm he will be really really good Paul Young is back !

Susan in town

Gaby hmm I don`t know plot about her :)

Bree alone so she must searching for new men :) Lynette trouble with new child ?

and some corious thing form hospital ! some kid`s changing >>> ?!

I will be waiting !

10moreless

What do they mean at the ending with the doctors

By bdancer99, Nov 09, 2010

i was thinking about and wondering if, maybe the doctors accidentally switched MJ, with another chid in the hospital, at first i thought maybe it was Juanita or celia, but they look like gaby and carlos, but MJ doesn't really look like Susan or Mike, that's gonna be so intense if MJ isn't actually their child, it would make the plot even more complicated that's for sure i'm not exactly sure though if that's even going to be the reason for the doctors turning up on Wisteria lane, and saying all that stuff, but who knows

anyway, i really liked this episodemoreless

Susan, Gabrielle, Bree, Lynette, Angie, Patrick, Nick, Danny, Eddie and..... Paul?

By mobbs456, Nov 09, 2010

This is one of the best episodes of season six in my opinion. An 'explosive' ending (more on that later)

Firstly, just what is the thing with the child mix up? Guess we will have to wait for next season

Seeing Bree give in to Sam was quite shocking she doesn't usually give up so easily. And the fact old incidents have come out of the woodwork is also quite a good twist, guess we will have to wait until next season to see the fallout of that revelation.

Susan and Mike moving was quite good but I got a feeling we shall be seeing less of Susan in 7

Lynette giving birth whilst being held captive was quite emotional. Hats off to Felicity Huffman again.

But its Gabrielle and Angie who win this episode. The fact Gabby was willing to help someone for a change shows just how much she has grown. I am sad to see Angie leave. John Barrowman was also killed off. He was actually quite a good bad guy.

And lastly, the ending. What a smack in the chops!moreless

Season 6 ends

By thefanof, Sep 30, 2010

While this was a pretty good episode of Desperate Housewives, considering this was the season finale, it just felt a bit uneventful. This is the last episode for several months, we should have seen things that will keep us talking for months, and I do not think that the return of Paul (aka Duck from Mad Men) is going to get that done, especially since tv.com spoiled it for us a few days ago. Heading into last night's episode we thought we would see a lot of conflict, possibly some struggles, and we got virtually none. The payoff for the Angie and Patrick storyline was anti-climatic, and Eddie just turning himself in? Come on.

The biggest letdown for me was Bree simply signing over her company to Sam without a fight or a struggle. Andrew couldn't have run him over with a car?

A good episode, but I just wanted so much more given this was the season finale.moreless

Ridonculous!

By trixxtr, Sep 30, 2010

1. Orson leaving because Bree didn't give HiS OwN SoN up to the police?? I'm sorry Orson (or the writers who wrote that scene, rather), but your own flesh and blood vs. your husband of a couple of years: The son always trumps.

2. Bree tells Gaby on his son after all those years. Yeah, like THaT's gonna be a huge relief for Carlos and Gaby now that they know who killed his mother, other than Andrew going to jail (and quite possibly Bree as well as accessory for hiding it, but I highly doubt the lazy and tired writers of this show would even consider that)

3. Susan and Mike don't even want to meet the new tenant. "Oh, we just don't give a rat's ass who lives in our place that We STiLL OwN!" Ridiculous!

4. Eddie aggreing to call the police just like that! Absolute bonkers! In one hand you have a chance at a new start, albeit on the run, on the other hand you have --almost certain-- JAiL FoR LiFE! And what convinces you to turn yourself in? A woman that acted like a mother to you for a week, says that she would be So PRoUD oF YoU if you turned yourself in! Oh oh, and "PeOPLe WoULD SeE ThE GooD iN HiM" then! Wow!

5. And finally, no mention of Eddie to Susan from Lynette?? Not even a "Bye Susan, oh and by the way, Eddie was the one who choked your daughter to half-death and killed all those women. It's all right now though, he turned himself in right after he delivered my baby. Take care now!" Unbelievable! Lazy writing at its worst!

The only good thing I can say about this episode was the satisfying --albeit anti-climatic ending of the Angie & Nick storyline.

The writers have been incredibly lazy these past 2-3 seasons. But hey, I don't blame them. Check out the ratings, people are still watching this crap! Becuase as soon as you get people hooked (or addicted, rather) on your show, you can just sit back and write whatever unbelievable junk you can. It's a shame that writers of network TV series have no respect for their own profession anymore. All in all, this series that has definitely jumped the shark with this half-assed effort of a season finale!moreless

Load More Reviews