Witch's Lament

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

That's Desperate Housewives

By GHatchett, Jun 10, 2013

The best episode of the season.

After some episodes which were very so and so, the Witch's Lament prove that some of the air of the original Desperate Housewives is still alive. Great episode!

Except for one thing: Renee. I think that her storyline was the bad thing about this because it was treated like a comic relief and it wasn't necessary at all.

Despite of this, great episode. Hope that the next episode stays

8.06 "Witch's Lament"

By Edie70, Jan 17, 2013

Written by: Annie Weisman

Directed by: Tony Plana

-------------------------------------

After a bunch of weird/not very satisfying episodes there comes a big improvement with this one. I was so happy and excited watching it, they had me during intro. Dark, shadowy and dark comedy. Jane showed her real face to Lynette which was awesome and I love that she told her to ef off. Gabs & Bree tried to fill the area of Ben's construction with endangered species of frogs which did not work out lol, so then they decided to dig up the body only to find out somebody was there first!! Renee plans and erotic night with Ben and she tried to use a help of this erotic potion but it gives her a huge disgusting rash, so instead of hot sex she is rushed to the ER room by Ben scaring some neighborhood children on the way lol. Susan was dealing with Andrea (Miguel Ferrer) and it was not impressing - the only weak link in this episode. 7/10 :) better and constantly improving with this one.moreless

Very interesting!!! I am really enjoying it!

By amazing_race, Mar 02, 2012

As a whole, the episode had its flaws. There were some scenes which were not overly enjoyable. Susan's art sotryline was better today, but the whole thing is below average for me, and they should come up with something different.

I actually enjoyed Lynette's storyline for a change! The costume for her dauhgter was HILRAIOUS!!! I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

The end of the episode was the best part. I loved the cliffhanger, and I cannot wait to see what will ahappen next!!!

Can't wait for netx week!!!moreless