Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Show Reviews (17)

Great

Great show, lousy person, lousy restaurants

By houbou, Yesterday

I love the show, it does indeed show us amazing hidden gems. He's not such a nice guy however in real life and restaurants which he claims ownership suck big time.

Guy Fieri, Sad!

By hopecotney, Oct 21, 2014

I met Guy in Jackson Hole ,WY. I was very excited until I met him, he is the biggest jerk ever. Watched them film a show and what I witnessed was just totally fake. When he walks up to some customers to ask how they like the food, it is totally fake. They film the question earlier and then film guy asking it later and splice them together. He is the most disgusting and obnoxious television personalities I have ever met, and I drive them for a living. He hates his fans, he acts like they all get on his nerves. Sad!moreless

Repulsive Americana

By taniakamaleldin, May 08, 2014

Grotesque and quintessential repulsive USA.

Boring

By dycorbitt, Jun 02, 2013

obnoxious show and boring host

Still #1

By tvfoodmaps, Apr 17, 2013

While some hate Guy, there is no denying that DDD is still the number one most popular show for discovering great places to eat.

iam ANGRY

By RJsolutions, Mar 13, 2013

I am really mad, even more than the guy on the photo

Iam fighting ffor justice while everyone is sat eating food and this show helps people to eat.

nooooooooooooo there will be another season

What 16 years of food I need to go to food network to have a discussion with.....

Love this show

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Great show. Wish I had his job.

Nice concept - Bad implementation

By FranRyan, Aug 03, 2012

The idea for this show is pretty good, but I just can't stand to watch this guy! The fact that he drives around to a variety of places showcasing different foods is fine, but watching him stuff his face all over the country is so unappetizing that it makes me want to avoid both the Food Network and going out to eat! Could they have found a more unappealing host?

MsKatessouthernkitchen@gmail.com

By LynnHolman, Jul 17, 2012

I was ate the Mississippi Days in Portland Oregon with some friends. I ate at a Vendor cart called

Ms Kate's Southern kitchen. The food was fantastic! If you are every in Portland check them out they had the best biscuits and gravy with bacon and egg and the most tender chicken all between a huge biscuit.

Load More Reviews