Diners, Drive-ins and Dives

Show Reviews (15)

Great

Repulsive Americana

By taniakamaleldin, May 08, 2014

Grotesque and quintessential repulsive USA.

Boring

By dycorbitt, Jun 02, 2013

obnoxious show and boring host

Still #1

By tvfoodmaps, Apr 17, 2013

While some hate Guy, there is no denying that DDD is still the number one most popular show for discovering great places to eat.

Love this show

By gracielove, Nov 09, 2012

Great show. Wish I had his job.

suggestion

By BrendaShannon, Oct 09, 2012

Love your Show. i thought i pass on to guy that if you add sweet baby rays barbeque sauce to your meatballs,you have a nice sweet surprise. give it a try!! yummy.

Nice concept - Bad implementation

By FranRyan, Aug 03, 2012

The idea for this show is pretty good, but I just can't stand to watch this guy! The fact that he drives around to a variety of places showcasing different foods is fine, but watching him stuff his face all over the country is so unappetizing that it makes me want to avoid both the Food Network and going out to eat! Could they have found a more unappealing host?

MsKatessouthernkitchen@gmail.com

By LynnHolman, Jul 17, 2012

I was ate the Mississippi Days in Portland Oregon with some friends. I ate at a Vendor cart called

Ms Kate's Southern kitchen. The food was fantastic! If you are every in Portland check them out they had the best biscuits and gravy with bacon and egg and the most tender chicken all between a huge biscuit.

diners drive- ins and dives

By tcook, Jan 02, 2012

I noticed Guy is driving a 68 camaro rs-ss 396 car in some shows and a 67 ss car in some. Was wondering if both were his. and wish he would give a quick history on them. Love the show!

Fun to see Mom & Pop restraunts across the country feeding people their own creations! You all have inspired us to do the same.Three years ago we opened a cool BBQ joint In Indiana, Rick's Smokehouse & Grill.Exciting to see your dream become a reality!

By BethBurchell, Mar 20, 2011

Love the show! Me & my family watch it all the time.Fun to see how everyday folks make their dreams a reality! We have done the same in Terre Haute ,Indiana~ My husband & I have recently opened a BBQ joint in our hometown.Guy has inspired us to follow our dreams,take a chance,& create a restraunt that is drawing folks from 2 hours away to come & eat!`Awesome to have a place people love to come to! Thank you *Diners,Drive-Ins & Dives* for your inspiration! Guy is fun to watch & it is neat to see mom & pop restraunts all across the country feeding people in their hometowns & loving it! We enjoy kicking back on a Sunday afternoon to watch your show.If Guy is ever in Indiana be sure to stop in & have some Ribs with us....*The best BBQ in town is RICK'S...Smokehouse*moreless

Load More Reviews