Changing Nature

Episode Reviews (4)

Great

Goodnight... Goodbye.

By Bren_thy_God, Feb 11, 2011

I recently sat down and watched the rest of my seasons 3 & 4 on dvd which I hadn't done since I got it for Christmas last year. Like most fans I suppose I dreaded the thought of watching this episode but I was also somewhat excited cause I hadn't seen it since I was a kid. It's very sad to think that everyone's favorite Dinosaur family are all going to die after the episode ends. It'd be nice to sugar coat it and have a happy ending for everyone but it certainly wasn't like that in real life they all really did die and how we're not completely sure how. In spite of the episode being upsetting it actually promotes a good message to viewers, like Earle said "this is the only world we have" so we should all remember to take care of Earth home and make sure we don't end up like the Dinosaurs did. Miss this show. Rest in Peace Earl, Fran, Robbie, Charleen, Ethyl, and Baby...moreless

All good things must come to an end, and the reign of the dinosaurs is nearly over. A comet is heading for the planet, and the Sinclair family gather to meet their end.

By reillyd, Dec 26, 2010

This is a heartfelt, tearful ending that really isn't appropriate for all fans. Though the season finale, during the original TV run several episodes were aired afterwards. So if you wanted to, you could view it as a "what-if" that never happened, and keep watching.

Sadly though, it does spell the end of the series, and the Sinclair family we've come to know and love. Good bye dinosaurs!moreless

Happy Trails to you...

By Bysmerian, May 03, 2006

Okay, this is what really had to happen. The entire story is the dinosaurs being foolish, abusing themselves and the world, and this is what finally comes to them, naturally, brought wholly upon themselves. I'm sorry it had to end this way, but ultimately, it gives everything else a gravitas, and is a certain foreboding warning--even if the Dinosaurs are stupid to the point of hyperbole.

It had to happen. It was only a matter of time.